top of page
—Pngtree—black and gold leaf line_1336850_edited.jpg

Pyramid Radio Swiss Gruppe

Öffentlich·65 Mitglieder

Today: Braga vs Moreirense live 04.02.2024

Moreirense FC @ SC Braga: Live Stream & on TV today. Moreirense FC @ SC Braga is an upcoming Soccer event that takes place on Feb 04 at 03:30 PM.

Sporting Braga vs. Moreirense - 4 February 2024 3 hours ago — At Estádio Municipal de Braga this season, Braga have four wins, three draws, and two losses in nine Primeira Liga contests. Moreirense have ... Vojvodina will host Partizan in the Super Liga of Serbia on Friday. Partizan are currently second in the Super Liga table. Defeted Cukaricki by 4-1 in the last game at home and Defeated Super Liga table topper FK Crvena Zvezda by 1-0 in the Semi Final of Serbian Cup. They just lost one of the last 11 Super Liga matches. ((SOCCER-)) Braga - Moreirense live video 4 February 2024 3 hours ago — Goals and Highlights Porto vs Moreirense in Liga Portugal Jan 20, 2024 — Welcome to the Porto vs Moreirense live stream. Hello, soccer lovers! CUP STILL BRINGS PLENTY TO THE SEASON There is no doubt that the FA Cup third-round has long lost its status as one of the most anticipated parts of the English football calendar -- but this weekend showed that while diminished in prestige, the Cup still has much to offer. The Merseyside derby was the standout fixture and it was devalued by Juergen Klopp's decision to make nine changes to his side -- an approach taken by many of the Premier League clubs. Last season's Champions League semi-finalists Ajax were knocked out in the group stages as Valencia progressed instead with victory at the Johan Cruyff Arena. Rodrigo scored the only goal midway through the first half as he blasted into the roof of the net from Ferran Torres' clever pass. Ajax desperately pushed for the equaliser they needed with Lisandro Martinez and Hakim Ziyech forcing late saves from Valencia keeper Jaume Domenech. I see a complete opposite game compared to the first leg between them in Greece which was a really cagey affair in which Olympiacos seemed to settle for a nil draw but ended up conceding a late goal from Lacazette and now need to be more attacking minded in England needing goals to progress through to the next round and the defense of Arsenal is really not that great seeing them barely win 3-2 with Everton last round at home but the attack of Arsenal is indeed world class quality. Manchester derbies are always special games but you can't say it matters more [than Tottenham]. For the fans, of course, yes. Confidence is a strange thing in football; you can get performances and results like Wednesday night and it boosts it so much. And I know our boys will be up for it. Twenty-four hours less recovery time [than City] shouldn't matter, you go on adrenaline. LAWRO'S PREDICTIONI know United played very well in their win over Tottenham on Wednesday, and that they have had some good results against the bigger clubs this season. RICARDO CHANCE - Ricardo slaloms into the box, slapping the ball around Jonny, ducking to the byline and skying a rising shot at the near post. RED CARD! Choudhury is off! The Leicester player receives the ball in midfield, slips, and Dendoncker races away towards goal. Instinctively Choudhury sticks out a leg to bring him down, and gets a second yellow. As has been the case for some time, a lack of defensive strength has cost Dale over the festive period. They've shipped seven goals in three games. Such a total just won't do, especially when they're seemingly not good enough to make up for it at the other end. On the road Dale's defensive weaknesses continue to be magnified. They've shipped four in their last two and have now conceded a disappointing 23 goals in 12 travelling matches, conceded two or more in seven of those 12. A victory would have put the Blades into fifth ahead of Tottenham Hotspur, who lost 2-1 to Chelsea earlier in the day, but they remain sixth on 40 points after 27 games, while Brighton are 15th on 28 points. Sheffield boss Chris Wilder professed himself delighted with his side, despite missing out on the chance to move into the European places at the top end of the table. The problem happened at a number of European club matches played behind closed doors this week, including Valencia, Paris St Germain and Olympiakos. Bayern midfielder Thiago Alcantara criticised the decision to carry on playing at the weekend. This is crazy. Please stop fooling around and land on reality," he said on Twitter. Out of thrust. Out at last. Leeds' hopes ended amid controversy in Valencia"Everybody in the stadium could see that he scored with his hand," says Harte. We were all devastated and gutted, but we'd had a taste of the Champions League and every player involved in that run absolutely loved it. The heartache of Leeds' Champions League exit was compounded by the fact they missed out on qualification for the following season's competition by a single point, finishing fourth in the Premier League when only the top three clubs earned a seat at Europe's top table. It's absolutely incredible, congrats to the other nominees. I can't believe I'm the one winning in this field, it's been an incredible year. I want to thank my team-mates and the US federation. Media playback is not supported on this device 'If every player isn't outraged by racism, they are part of the problem' Rapinoe has had a memorable 2019, becoming a global star for her performances during the World Cup but also for her willingness to use the spotlight to speak out on causes such as LGBTQ+ rights and equal pay. The 47-year-old was sacked by Tottenham back in November, but previously managed Barcelona's fierce rivals Espanyol. Paper Round's view: It’s very difficult to see Pochettino go to Barcelona. His previous association with Espanyol pretty much writes off any potential involvement with the Spanish champions, despite the allure of working at such a prestigious club with his compatriot Lionel Messi. Posted at 82' Charlie Austin (West Bromwich Albion) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 82' Foul by Joe Allen (Stoke City). Posted at 80' Matheus Pereira (West Bromwich Albion) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 80' Foul by Tommy Smith (Stoke City). Posted at 78' Corner, West Bromwich Albion. I was losing, I didn't want the game stopped but immediately when I knew the reason why it was stopped I obviously understood and accepted it," said Mourinho. The club is also a very proud club in this kind of situation and the club also internally will try to delete it. I'm disappointed that things like that still can happen, but the referee stopped the game. In that time, they have faced Jeonbuk on seven occasions, failing to win any. The sample size of data is small this early in the season so it's worth looking at last season's results for an indication of how this could go. Seoul finished third in the championship round of the season with a decent home record of eight wins, six draws and five defeats. While the lack of attacking threat of the hosts will be music to their visitors ears, it is not as if Rochdale have been pulling teams apart of late. The visitors have plenty of problems of their own at the moment and the 22 points they have put on the board this season means that they are only just keeping their heads above water in terms of the relegation battle. Wolves chairman Jeff Shi has warned football fans not to "underestimate" coronavirus. Shi said he had been in contact with friends, family and colleagues in China since the pandemic began in Wuhan. He said it "has afforded me an acute awareness of the virus' threat and impact". I appeal to our supporters to follow our lead, and to stay as safe as possible during what will no doubt be a very testing time," Shi said. Chelsea defender Millie Bright said the announcement of Phil Neville's departure as England manager "came as a surprise" and players are having to "process so much change in one go". Neville confirmed last week he would step down when his England contract ends in the summer of 2021. Bright said it is a "bizarre situation" with the change happening as football is suspended because of coronavirus. It just felt like everything had been yanked from us," she told BBC Sport. Palace have lost at home to all of the top three teams in the league and recently lost 4-0 at Liverpool and 3-0 at Leicester. Goals are a big problem for Palace and only once in their last 12 home league fixtures have they scored more than once, that being the 2-1 win over West Ham. Each of their last six home league matches have had under 2. Singing his praises, Guardiola added that he believes Emery will get a new job soon, Emery will no doubt be heartened to hear. Arsenal defence "uncoachable" says Neville In case you were wondering what Gary Neville has to say about all this, we can tell you that he has some stern words for Emery's former players. No team will want to play Liverpool in the Champions League last 16, says Reds defender Andrew Robertson. The European champions beat Red Bull Salzburg 2-0 on Tuesday to advance as Group E winners. Jurgen Klopp's side have reached the final in the past two seasons and are unbeaten in the Premier League. We're respected in this tournament. The way we've done things in the last two years, nobody wants to play against us," said 25-year-old Robertson. Former Norway U21, Molde and Stromsgodset manager Tor Ole Skullerud added when asked about Haaland’s credit “I think he has to get the credit himself. I think this is something that he just has, an instinct, that you have or don’t have as a footballer. And the best strikers in the world have a combination of what we are talking about now. They are so strong mentally as well, if games aren't going their way or they aren't playing the way they want to play they still get results. Of course Liverpool are the favourites on Sunday, but United can defy the odds. It's a big game, it's a derby and as United have shown before they can step up, nobody expected them to beat (Manchester) City at the Etihad. BATE 2 conceded 8 goals in their last 2 games at this reserve level losing first with 4-2 away from home at Slavia Mozyr 2 and despite being big favorites at home with Rukh Brest 2 they ended up losing that encounter once more by conceding 4 goals and scoring just once as they lost 4-1 the game. And the big team of BATE is also having problems in this start of the season, they are very attacking minded but have serious problems at the back and I see them conceding 2+ in this encounter. ️ Braga vs Moreirense Live Stream & on TV, Prediction, H2H Check how to watch Braga vs Moreirense live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place. So much so that of the 10 games he's scored in this season for Livingston, Gary Holt's side have remained unbeaten in all but one. Livingston four points off third after beating St Mirren Miserly at the back, hungry up frontOne defeat in seven league and cup matches in 2020 points to a marked improvement for Hibs under Jack Ross, who took over in November. In Scott Allan and loan signing Greg Docherty, they have midfielders with the vision to find Christian Doidge and Marc McNulty up front, while winger Martin Boyle adds pace to the attack. Emil Forsberg (RB Leipzig) header from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Timo Werner with a cross. Posted at 90'+5' Attempt saved. Christopher Nkunku (RB Leipzig) header from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Timo Werner with a cross. Posted at 90'+3' Attempt missed. Timo Werner (RB Leipzig) right footed shot from the left side of the box is close, but misses to the left. One more super interesting duel for tonight from Belgium, but this one is from second league in this country. First reason for this bet, is tradition and earlier duels of this teams, who are as a rule, almost always playing very efficient duels. In last official match, OH Leuven and Lokeren are played 2-3 in October this year, but similar was and in few earlier duels, 0-2, 4-0, 3-3, 1-2 and similar. I will in any case take goals here and that is for me really ok option. Over is really great option for this match and I just must try it. Newly promoted Paderborn have not particularly been enjoying their return to the Bundesliga up to this point. They currently sit at the bottom of the table, having accumulated just four points from 11 games. When you've been out for such a while it's always going to take time until you're 100%. He wasn't ready (to face Burnley) because he's not really done too many games and he's had two in a few days and he just needed another day's recovery. United midfielder Scott McTominay damaged knee ligaments in the win over Newcastle and Solskjaer said the 23-year-old could be out of action for about a month. SATURDAY'S STORIES Top headlines Video - Mourinho: Offer me any job in the world and I wouldn't leave Tottenham00:49 Rodgers: Whenever you’re doing well people want to take you away Video - Rodgers to Arsenal? ‘Whenever you’re doing well people want to take you away’01:31 Zidane: Unai will have another job soon Video - ‘Unai is a great coach and he’ll have another job soon’ - Zidane00:29 Jose: No dramas, mi amigo Video - Jose on Emery sacking: ‘I'm sad, but that’s life – no dramas, mi amigo’00:59 Lampard: It wasn't inevitable Video - Lampard says Arsenal’s decision to sack Emery 'wasn’t inevitable’00:29 Pep: I'm so sorry for Emery Video - ‘I am so sorry for him’ - Guardiola reacts to Emery sacking00:51 18:00 - Lampard defends Kepa Chelsea boss Frank Lampard said goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga is the first to admit that there is room for improvement after making errors this season but he is satisfied with his work ethic.

Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Hier können sich Mitglieder austau...

Mitglieder

PYRAMID RADIO GROUP

bottom of page