top of page
—Pngtree—black and gold leaf line_1336850_edited.jpg

Pyramid Radio Swiss Gruppe

Öffentlich·65 Mitglieder

Southampton FC v Watford FC live streaming 06/02/2024

9 Dec 2023 — Watford vs Southampton. Match ends, Watford 1, Southampton 1. 9 December 2023 16:59.

However, manager Nigel Pearson will be desperately disappointed that his side were unable to reproduce a similar level of performance against Crystal Palace to that which saw them swat the champions-in-waiting aside. The loss of Gerard Deulofeu to a season-ending injury this week comes as a huge blow to the Hornets and Watford's lack of incision against a well-organised defence only served to highlight his absence. Chelsea have three losses in their last five Premier League matches at home. Chelsea have no clean sheet in their last five matches. Tottenham have one loss in their last nine matches. Chelsea have three straight wins over Spurs. None of the last 10 matches between these sides has ended in a draw. Chelsea will play host to Tottenham Hotspur in the continuing fight for the top four spot this Saturday, when the Premier League goes into Round 27. Hive Live: February Streaming Details - Watford FC 5 days ago — Cardiff City (H), Saturday February 3, 3pm KO: video stream available to overseas supporters only, audio available worldwide. Southampton (A) ... Burnley are by no means walkovers though. They are coming into this clash on the back of a 1-0 victory over Bournemouth on Saturday, a result which puts them 10th in the table and only three points off the top six. A source in Berlin we talked to also confirmed that there were two parties in Berlin: Klinsmann and investor Lars Windhorst on the one side - visionaries who wanted to build a "big city club" which should compete with FC Bayern and Borussia Dortmund - and Preetz and Gegenbauer on the other, who have a long history in the club, know how things are going in the business, and were slowing the big plans down a little bit. Jim Goodwin's men hassled, harried and looked sprightly going forward in the opening stages. But just as they began to dare to believe, their hopes were crushed by two quick goals that left the outcome in little doubt. Celtic's threat had been restricted to plonking the ball on to the head of Kris Ajer at set-pieces before Odsonne Edouard went on the gallop to help fashion a breakthough. Znicz Pruszkow Will play against Bytovia Bytow In the Polish Division 2 game. Pruszkow are currently 11th in Division 2. They coming from away defeat against Gryf Wejherowo by 0-1 but won home game against Pogon Siedlce by 2-1. All the last three Pruszkow home matches ended with Similar 2-1 Score and Exactly three goals scored in four of the last five matches. On the other hand , Bytovia Bytow Defeted Rzeszow by 1-0 in last game at home and Drawn away game to See. Wola. Last three Bytovia matches saw 3 or less goals. So Expecting 3 or less goals . SSV Jeddeloh are presently in relegation zone but their form are not helping them at all, 2 draws in the last 5 league matches is the best form they can present coming to this game. After 19 matches they have 15 points scoring 35 goals against 42, just 2 points above relegation level separates them from 17th points Hannover 96 II. The visitors SV Drochtersen / Assel are in 4th position with 32 points from 19 points, scoring 31 goals against 28. They are coming from 5 straight wins hoping to continue that form here, it's going to be an intensive match. New England only lost two home games in the regular season. Tennessee Titans haven't won away at New England since 1993. Tom Brady has dismissed rumours that he is carrying an injury. The New England Patriots are the defending champions and take on the Tennessee Titans in the wild card round. The Patriots ended the regular season ranked third in the AFC with their oppponents in sixth place. Mansfield Town vs Forest Green Rovers predictions for Saturday's match in League Two. mid-table Manfield will be hoping to put a dent into Forest Green's promotion hopes when the pair lock horns in League Two on Saturday. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Three of their four losses at the tail end of last year came away from home which was very contributive to these defeats but at the Matmut Atlantique they have been impressive with five wins in their last six in front of their own fans. They managed to put six past Nîmes a few weeks back but they've still been extremely efficient at scoring despite this outlier with two goals scored in four of these six matches. Four clean sheets have also come in this time highlighting the confidence and ability that Bordeaux showcasing at both ends of the pitch currently. Southampton vs Watford, live! Score, updates, how to 13 Mar 2022 — Southampton vs Watford should be an open, entertaining game at St Mary's on Sunday as the Saints and Hornets aim to get back on track. Ryan Bertrand (Southampton) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Sofiane Boufal. Posted at 90'+3' Attempt blocked. Cédric Soares (Southampton) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 90'+3' Corner, Southampton. Conceded by Jonjo Shelvey. Posted at 90'+3' Sofiane Boufal (Southampton) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Javier Manquillo (Newcastle United). He was about to shoot when Shaw lumbered across to make a vital challenge. Good save from de Gea! Deeney nicked the ball off Fred - who Watford have targeted - and found Doucoure. He moved to within 20 yards of goal and smacked a left-footed shot that the diving de Gea palmed round at the near post. GOAL! Manchester United 1-0 Watford (Fernandes pen) A nerveless penalty from Bruno Fernandes. Southampton managed to register at least once in bouts against a number of big name opponents including Liverpool, Man Utd, Tottenham, Chelsea, Wolves and Man City already this season, and we think the Saints have the tools to breach an Arsenal defence that has kept only once clean sheet in six attempts at home this season. He has won 11 major honours during the most successful period in City's history. When you are young, you don't dream about all of this," Silva said. You [just] dream about becoming a professional and playing in the top flight. Last August, Guardiola described Silva as "one of the best players I've ever seen" - yet even though he earned 125 caps for Spain and helped them to two European Championship titles and the 2010 World Cup, he only won the Premier League's player of the month award once in a decade. On Saturday, Valverde's dismissal and Xavi's immediate appointment were widely considered in the Spanish media to be a formality. But a twist came on Sunday as Xavi reportedly back-tracked, deciding to reject the club's offer and stay with Al-Sadd - for now, at least. Another complication - and it's inevitable that behind-the-scenes scheming is involved at such a deeply political club - is that Xavi has been a long-time ally of businessman Victor Font, who is planning to run against the current board in next year's presidential elections. Inter were eliminated from the Champions League on Tuesday, losing 2-1 to a young Barcelona team to finish third in their group behind the Spanish giants and Borussia Dortmund. In the letter, a Bologna fan said that he "enjoyed seeing the great Inter outclassed by Barcelona B", who had shown Inter's "worn-out" coach how to play football. The fan added that although Conte has won a lot of games in his career, he has "never shown a good game" and despite spending more than 150 million euros (£125m), Inter could not beat Slavia Prague and lost to Dortmund in the Champions League. Live Blog: Watford v Southampton Live Blog: Watford v Southampton. Date: 28/01/2024 A date for a replay will be confirmed once broadcast picks have been made, with the game taking place on the week commencing Monday February 5. Dale pushed for an equaliser and 40-year-old substitute Aaron Wilbraham levelled with a close-range finish with 11 minutes left. Fellow Premier League side Burnley secured their place in the fourth round with a comfortable 4-2 victory over League One Peterborough at Turf Moor. The Clarets raced into a 3-0 lead with goals from Jay Rodriguez, Erik Pieters and Jeff Hendrick, before Ivan Toney pulled one back just before half-time. The Mirror reports that the Portuguese manager made it clear that the whole club is determined to keep the 26-year-old England international, saying: “This is not about me. This is about Mr Levy, this is about the club. He has a vision, and part of that vision is to make the club better, bigger. There is no better and bigger football club without a bigger and better football team. Home | Southampton FC Official Site Andrew Surman and Chris Allen join Academy coaching staff Southampton Football Club is pleased to confirm new additions to the Academy coaching staff at ... The 1,700 fans at Rush Green had to wait until the final ten minutes of the game to see another goal and it was well worth the wait as Lauren James put United ahead once more before Baunach's set piece made its way all way through to level the scores. The Hammers went down to ten after Leanne Kiernan was shown a second yellow card but Baunach got a second free-kick up and over the wall with seconds to spare to seal all three points for the hosts. Fortuna Dusseldorf vs Union Berlin predictions for Sunday's German Bundesliga fixture. Fortuna will hope to end a winless run of six games as they host Union Berlin in Sunday's fixture. Read on for all of our free German Bundesliga betting tips and predictions. Jose Mourinho says he did not have any contact with Arsenal about replacing Unai Emery before taking over as Tottenham's new manager. Mourinho, 56, was reported to have met Arsenal's head of football Raul Sanllehi earlier this month as Emery's position began to come under threat. Emery was sacked on Friday, nine days after Mourinho became Spurs boss. When it was written that I was in a meeting with Mr Sanllehi, it was not true," Mourinho said. However Liverpool explained that "travel disruption beyond both his and the club's control" had meant he was unable to make the visit and would now do so "at the earliest possible opportunity". I am of course very happy and proud to win this award and I want to dedicate it to everyone who has helped me on my journey from the very beginning," Mane told the Liverpool website. It was my plan to first fly to Senegal to thank the people of my country and recognise them for everything they have given me on my journey, but unfortunately we were unable to make the visit. You get used to his brilliance but the numbers still stack up - Messi scored 54 times for club and country in the 2018-19 season and after an injury-hit start to this campaign scored nine times in seven games in October and November. Approximate odds: 2-1Cristiano Ronaldo Club: Real Madrid Nation: PortugalAge: 34 Honours 2019: Serie A, Nations LeagueThe GOAT? Added a league championship in Italy to his three Premier Leagues and two La Liga crowns, also helped Portugal to the Nations League with a hat-trick against Switzerland. Posted at 90'+8' Foul by Tom Lockyer (Charlton Athletic). Posted at 90'+8' Duane Holmes (Derby County) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+8' Attempt saved. Jason Knight (Derby County) right footed shot from the right side of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Morgan Whittaker. Central Coast have an awful scoring record this season, averaging just over 1 goal a game so far and they’ve only managed to score twice or more in the same game three times this season. At the other end they’ve not performed well either, conceding 21 goals in 13 games and struggling to keep clean sheets with just one so far this season. His latest two goals have pushed him up the list of this season's top scorers in the Champions League - but in a slightly more unique turn of events he has also risen up the table of goalscorers in London. In fact, only four players have scored more goals in London this season in the Premier League and Champions League combined - Harry Kane (13), Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Son Heung-min (both 10), and Tammy Abraham (seven). Klopp's side can amass 112 points this season - no title-winning team has achieved that in England. This is now Liverpool's longest-ever unbeaten run, beating the 37 that concluded in 1894. Liverpool's last defeat in the league came at Etihad Stadium against Manchester City on 3 January, 2019. They've only dropped 10 points in total since then. Listening to the anger of the jilted three at Tynecastle has been a surreal experience. Christophe Berra, Glenn Whelan and Jon Daly have all spoken about their anger and their hurt at being told they're no longer in Daniel Stendel's plans at Hearts, Berra saying that Stendel lacked respect, Whelan saying that the manager threw him under the bus, Daly remarking at the weekend that Stendel's move to get rid of him was embarrassing. Premier League plans 'World Cup style' finish to season - reports The Warm-Up: Enjoy Kane while you have him Spurs fans Giroud led the line for France as Les Bleus won the 2018 World Cup in Russia, with Benzema exiled from the French squad after he had been accused of blackmailing his former team-mate Mathieu Valbuena. Notts County will host Eastleigh for this fixture of the league. No doubt, Notts County are more ambitious team in this season. They are currently on the 3rd place with 60 points. Also, Notts County are in solid shape. They have three consecutive victories. Nevertheless, this will not be an easy job. I think, the hosts will have to invest a great effort in this game. On the other hand Eastleigh is very average team in this season. However, this is a very unpredictable league. I expect, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. My pick - Eastleigh to win. Champion will host one of the team in the league, which also had well start of the season. Khatlon is without losing match so far, and they are only squad in the league with two winning games, along with the leader. Host is big favorite, here and there should not be a surprise, regarding the final outcome of the duel. When Darmstadt got the better of Hannover a few weeks ago, it looked as though they were back on the up; but they've since gone in the wrong direction, taking just one point from their last two matches, which means they've now won just one of their last five league games. Daegu are suffering a drought when it comes to home victories, failing to win their last six matches at DGB Daegu Bank Park. Sangju have displayed a better rhythm than their opponents in recent weeks and have an outside chance of winning. Yet we reckon it will ultimately end in a draw. Everton are by far the better side here. Norwich are still struggling after their promotion to the Premier League, despite their fine finish in the Championship last season. They have the second worst defence in the league, and they don’t score a lot. That, and their performance on the road, are the major factors as to why they are bottom of the standings. While Everton have scored at least two per game in four of the last five, Norwich have not scored in any of their last six away matches. Playing away to Everton will not be so appealing for Norwich at his point in time. Here we will go for a 2-0 win for Everton. With 22 points behind the top team, AGF Aarhus no longer has the opportunity to compete for the championship this season. Nonetheless, the home side still has goals to put in effort for the rest of the season. It is competing for 2nd place to win the Champions League preliminary kick. Currently, AGF Aarhus are 10 points behind Copenhagen but have played less than 1 match. If the match is won in a round of 24, the distance will be only 7 points. I understand the situation but I'm not a sack of potatoes who you can do anything with," the 32-year-old told Spanish newspaper Mundo Deportivo. I want to be somewhere I feel wanted and respected. If that's here then I'll be delighted but if it's somewhere else then I'll be the one who decides where, not anyone else. Cuban forward Onel Hernandez was lively without testing keeper Mat Ryan, while Republic of Ireland Under-21 forward Idah was only denied by a post in the dying moments. In two of their final three games before football was suspended because of the coronavirus pandemic, Norwich beat Leicester in the Premier League and Tottenham on penalties in the FA Cup. Since the restart, they have failed to register a single point and are going backwards. Lawro's prediction: 0-2Nathan's prediction: 1-1 Arsenal v Liverpool (20:15 BST)Liverpool had a bit of a hiccup against Burnley on Saturday, which wasn't a massive surprise. I know they can still pass 100 points and beat Manchester City's record, but I don't think the thought of doing that will be driving their players on. Reds boss Jurgen Klopp changed his side a bit against the Clarets, which was good for the youngsters in his squad, but I don't think we will see Liverpool at their very best here either. De Bruyne: Every so often a player comes along who is so clearly gifted. Whenever they receive the ball people move to the edge of their seats in anticipation. Glen Hoddle and Paul Gascoigne had it, and so does Kevin de Bruyne. Games since the restart have been ordinary at best, but De Bruyne has been in a different league to everyone else around him. He might have been on the losing side against Chelsea - but who cares? His wonderful free-kick that gave Manchester City the equaliser was a mere taste of what this player has to offer. L'Equipe also said LFP members had voted on Friday to push back the start of next season by two weeks to Aug. France's Football Federation (FFF). The French Cup final between Paris St Germain and St Etienne has been scheduled for June 27, according to the document, while the League Cup final between PSG and Olympique Lyonnais had been pencilled in for July 11.

Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Hier können sich Mitglieder austau...

Mitglieder

PYRAMID RADIO GROUP

bottom of page