top of page
—Pngtree—black and gold leaf line_1336850_edited.jpg

Pyramid Radio Swiss Gruppe

Öffentlich·65 Mitglieder

Torino VS Salernitana live 04/02/2024

Jun 6, 2023 — Get the latest Torino vs Salernitana score in the Serie A 22/23 direct to your mobile.

Companies are not set up to make grand benevolent gestures, they are set up to enrich owners, and legislation is in place to make sure they do that. With the transformation of clubs into financial assets to be passed around and with football’s usefulness to broadcasters and sponsors, the onus is on serving various owners to maximise profit. But I think it's just about making sure that they work as hard as we did when we didn't have anything to make sure that they carry on that culture and environment to work harder. I believe that you get nowhere without working hard or trying your best. If you cut corners, I don't think you'll get there, so it's just making sure that's a development stage and for the youth now. Subs: David Silva 6, Foden 6. Shakhtar Donetsk: Pyatov 6, Dodo 6, Kryutsov 7, Matviyenko 7, Ismaily 6, Alan Patrick 7, Kovalenko 6, Stepanenko 6, Tete 7, Junior Moraes 7, Konoplyanka 5. Subs: Solomon 7, Antonio 6, Sikan 6. KEY STAT Manchester City have reached the knockout stages of the Champions League for the sixth consecutive season. Torino vs Salernitana Livescore and Live Video - Italy Serie A Get the latest Torino vs Salernitana live score in the Serie A from LiveScore.com. Torino vs Salernitana live score,prediction() Serie A Season 2023/2024: Torino vs Salernitana live score updated real-time along with commentary, match report, highlights, scores, results, ... Here's what interim boss Freddie Ljungberg said at the break that turned things around, according to Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. At half-time, Freddie told us to play with a higher tempo. It was tough but we have the quality in the squad, and if we believe in ourselves, we can go forward and win games," Aubameyang said. Getafe's overall away record in La Liga this term is only fair with three wins, three draws and two defeats from eight, but that's largely due to the indifferent start which they had in the opening weeks of the season. Torino vs Salernitana H2H 4 feb 2024 Head Jan 8, 2023 — Boulaye Dia and Salernitana take the pitch against Nikola Vlasic and Torino today in Serie A action, streaming live on fuboTV exclusively in ... Kirby, who said last month that she had been hit by a virus that had sapped her strength and prevented her from "getting off the sofa", was diagnosed with the condition after her final appearance in a game against Manchester United. The condition refers to the inflammation of the fluid-filled sac around the heart and Kirby said she was sleeping 15 hours a day during the early stags of the illness but is now readying herself for a return to the pitch now that the worst is over. Go back 11 years. Howe expects a relegation battle Eddie Howe described Bournemouth's last four seasons in the Premier League as relegation battles and said on Monday he expects the current campaign to be no different. Having slipped to 12th in the standings after a run of three defeats in their last three games, Howe called for more consistency ahead of Tuesday's trip to 11th-placed Crystal Palace. First the Nigerian set up Jamie Vardy's equaliser, then in stoppage time he burst forward to seal the victory. On current form the Foxes are peerless and do not look like a side who will come crashing back to earth anytime soon. Rodgers, who took Liverpool to the brink of the title in 2013-14, praised his side's mentality. I would like him to play there [Atletico], Simeone wants him now but the head coach of Paris St-Germain says he needs him to help them compete in the Champions League," Cavani's father Luis told Spanish television programme El Chiringuito. I think there is a strong chance he will go to Atletico. There is also the option to join the club in June. There are lots of other clubs interested but when you give your word to a team, you respect it. Goalposts have remained 24ft (7. Football Association in 1882. Making goals bigger to increase the number of goals scored in matches has been a serious suggestion in recent years," said Dr James Reade, a sports economist from the University of Reading. Other rules have changed, so it's not inconceivable this might happen. If governing bodies do want to use changing player sizes as justification, it's important that decisions are based on solid data. Not high odds but I don't see the hosts losing this match at home and could also win for me and so my bet is the DNB on them. The teams are Sampdoria and Brescia for the Serie A in Italy. Hosts have 16 points and guests 14 and both teams are in bottom zone. Home team are coming from a good draw away against Milan and at home they did only 1 defeat in the last 5 h2h and so this could be a good matchup. Guests did 2 defeats and a draw in the last 3 matches played. Back-to-back defeats by Southampton and Burnley had cast some doubt over their top-four credentials but goals by Harvey Barnes and Ricardo Pereira before halftime put them in control. The only surprise was it took Brendan Rodgers's side 24 minutes to go ahead, with Barnes applying the finishing touch after combining well with Ricardo. They fully deserved their result, although it would be a mistake to think this tie is won. Ramos absence a big blow for RealCity have the advantage but Real will come to the Etihad Stadium for the second leg on 17 March with their history, their players and the way they thrive in this competition when it matters. You cannot afford to under-estimate them. It will, though, definitely help City that Real defender Sergio Ramos is suspended after his red card on Wednesday. After that I thought 'maybe our name's on this'. I don't blame any Celtic fans for going mad - I'd have gone mad. But they win everything, it was about time at that point somebody turned up out of nowhere and won it. They've won it since, so they're all right. They'll live. Josh Meekings stopped Leigh Griffiths' effort with his hand'I can't repeat what Van Dijk said'The momentum shifted violently after the break, when Celtic goalkeeper Craig Gordon conceded a penalty and was shown a red card for wiping out Marley Watkins. Sixth-placed Tottenham have won five of their nine league games under Mourinho but only one of the last four. Mourinho's record of 17 major trophies at Chelsea, Inter, Real Madrid and United, not to mention two league titles and a Champions League with Porto, place him in elite company. Yet his detractors point to the fact that he has never really had to work on a tight budget. Ansu has burst into form at the right time, especially as Lionel Messi, who set up both of the teenager's strikes, is still searching to end a goal drought of his own in La Liga. The Argentine took another 10 shots against Levante, to add to the 11 he attempted against Valencia the week before, but the division's top scorer could not find the net. The away form of Michael Appleton's men is also concerning ahead of this match. Lincoln have won just two of their 14 travelling matches this season, losing ten of the other 12. It's not only top sides that they've struggled against either, as they've lost against both MK Dons and Gillingham, both of whom reside in the bottom half. Lincoln have scored just 11 goals in their 14 away games, failing to score in five of those 14. Randolph reportedly underwent a medical with the Hammers last week but the move has not been completed. It’s the longest medical I have ever known in history," said Woodgate. I’ve had a few medicals myself and believe it or not, I passed a few. But this is unbelievable, really. Let’s see what happens over the next 48 hours. It was reward for a side hampered by the contract situation and who were also without three injured forwards. However, they were marginally the more positive of the two, with Dwight McNeil showing flashes of inspiration in the final third. Palace had Wilfried Zaha fit after he limped out of their previous game, at Liverpool five days ago, but his was a subdued display, like the rest of his fellow home forwards. I'm looking forward to wearing the Chelsea shirt again, especially in front of our fans at a full Stamford Bridge, whenever it is safe to do so. Giroud joined Chelsea from Arsenal in January 2018 and has made 39 starts and 37 substitute appearances, scoring 21 goals. It was Giroud who scored the last goal for Chelsea, before football was postponed because of the coronavirus pandemic, in a 4-0 home win over Everton on 8 March. Leyton Orient player-coach Jobi McAnuff is unsure whether footballers' safety can be guaranteed if the sport resumes. The Premier League is discussing plans to restart the season, which was halted in March because of coronavirus. Former Jamaica midfielder McAnuff is concerned about the "disproportionate" number of deaths among people from ethnic minority backgrounds in the UK. I just don't feel that safety can be guaranteed in the current climate that we're in," he told BBC Radio 5 Live. Posted at 60' Corner, Real Betis. Conceded by Luka Modric. Chelsea have been surrounded by many new questions this season, but in Sunday's 4-0 thrashing of Everton, the answers - once again - seem to have come from within. The latest academy graduate to make his mark was Billy Gilmour, who backed up his impressive display in the FA Cup win over Liverpool with a first Premier League start that had Stamford Bridge purring. Leicester will believe they are fresher after the travelling Liverpool have done in the past few days, and seeing the Reds play extra-time in the Club World Cup final. They can try to make the most of that with a high tempo and aggressive attacking approach. The home side's flexibility is going to be an asset for them here, because they have the ability to use different formations depending on where Rodgers thinks they can get at the Reds. Bradford have not exactly been the team to beat since their relegation last season but they are in decent form and have won four of their last seven league matches. The hosts are also particularly strong on home soil and their 19 points at Valley Parade represents the joint best return in the division. However, despite boasting a 100% record through the group stage and the last 16, they came up against eventual champions the United States in the quarter-finals. Two goals from 2019 Ballon d'Or winner Megan Rapinoe were enough to end France's quest in front of a packed Parc des Princes in Paris, their fifth successive quarter-final exit at a major tournament (including Olympics and European Championships). Napoli vs Inter Milan predictions in our match preview for this Serie A clash. Can Inter secure a victory as their title hopes are put to the test? Read on for our free Serie A predictions and betting tips. Mirroring scenes from Hoffenheim's clash with Bayern Munich on Saturday, play was suspended and both teams were led from the pitch just before half-time, with the hosts winning 1-0 in the German capital. In this case, a banner was erected with an image of Hopp with crosshairs trained on his face, with "Hurensohn" (son of a w***e) written underneath. Julen Castaneda of Cultural Leonesa celebrates with his team mates after scoring his team's first goal during the Copa del Rey round of 32 match between Cultural Leonesa and Atletico de Madrid at Estadio Reino de Leon on January 23, 2020 in Leon, SpainGetty Images The visitors pressed for a second and Cultural were indebted to goalkeeper Lucas Giffard for keeping them in the game with a string of fine saves before Castaneda smashed home an equaliser six minutes from time to send the game into extra time. Manchester United suffered yet another setback in midweek as they lost 3-1 at home to Manchester City in the first leg of the Carabao Cup semi final, with their first half display widely described as their worst performance in years. In all honesty it could have been a much greater margin of defeat, and it once again casts looming shadows over Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s reign at the club. BookingPosted at 58' Moussa Sissoko (Tottenham Hotspur) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 58' Willian (Chelsea) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 58' Foul by Moussa Sissoko (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 55' Offside, Chelsea. Marcos Alonso tries a through ball, but Tammy Abraham is caught offside. Posted at 55' Attempt saved. Marcos Alonso (Chelsea) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Barcelona have an ideal opportunity to clinch the goup with a win over Borussia Dortmund. They are in good form and top of La Liga with an incredible home record in this competition. Borussia Dortmund have struggled of late and are sixth in the Bundesliga. They will be nervously looking to see how Inter are getting on against Slavia Prague because the tip here is for a home win. Five of Bristol’s last seven home matches have produced over 2. They have one clean sheet in their last four home matches and are unbeaten in their last three matches against Brentford. They have failed to score in just one of the last five meetings with Brentford. Seven of the last eight meetings between these two sides have produced under 2. Villa, meanwhile, remain two points from safety as they rest in 19th position. TALKING POINT Was it a penalty? Oliver awarded a penalty to Leicester, one that killed the game as a competition. But VAR showed no obvious handball from Mings, and it seems unfair that the referee was able to have a debatable decision stand when the replays suggested it wasn’t the correct initial decision. Torino vs Salernitana - live score, predicted lineups and Follow Torino v Salernitana 4. 2. 2024 live - livescore, preview, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore. Fifteen more points will wrap-up the trophy and the only question is when, not if, Liverpool will be crowned as English champions for the first time in 30 years. It's so insane I don't understand it," Klopp said. I'm not smart enough, it's difficult. Never had that before and I've no clue how it happened really. Interim coach Hansi Flick has earned bonus points for successfully managing the situation and looks closer than ever to getting a permanent deal. But he knows his team cannot let off as they did in their German Cup round of 16 game on Wednesday when they were leading 4-1 but allowed Hoffenheim to score twice late in the game. Needham Market will host Bromsgrove Sporting for this fixture of the league. No doubt, the visitors have better team than their rival. Bromsgrove are more ambitious team in this season. Visitors have a more offensive team. They have an effective attack. Also, Bromsgrove is the best team on the road. Perhaps, the visitors have the potential to pick up the victory. However, I think, this will not be an easy job. Also, we have Needham Market who's is very average team in this season. Hosts have less potential. True, in previous game Needham is won 1-2 against strong Tamworth (away) So, I think, the hosts will probably try to try all three points or even one point. Neither team can claim to have set the Champions League alight this season and it's telling that no one has been able to take advantage in what looks to be one of the weaker groups this season, at least on paper. Everyone has taken points off each other but the right result for Lyon could see them breathe easy ahead of them welcoming their German opponents in two weeks time. Just two points separate the pair heading into matchday 15 and both suffered disappointing defeats last weekend. But it's Valencia who look best placed to emerge victorious based on their home record this term and the recent head-to-head between the teams. I hope that this duel from Belarusian Premier league will in any case bring at least two goals and maybe even three, what is not so unreal. Torpedo is one of the most positive surprises so far in league and this team is so far won in few matches. They are closer to win in this duel, but we should not forget that "small" Smolevichi is sometimes playing very good. For example, against BATE Borisov, they are played 3-3 just few minutes before end of match, and finally lost 5-3 that duel. Yes, over 2,25 is pretty real for me here. The 23-year-old Scotland international has not played since suffering knee ligament damage against Newcastle United on Boxing Day. I think he might be in the squad," Solskjaer told a news conference after United's 1-1 Europa League draw at Club Brugge in Belgium on Thursday. Scott had a rest day today, so let's see how he is tomorrow. Salernitana - Torino Live - Serie A: Football Scores & Unione Sportiva Salernitana 1919 page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …). Having watched his team lose two Bundesliga fixtures on the bounce, interim Bayern boss Hans-Dieter Flick could resist any temptations to change his own XI around too much however, and that should considerably heighten Die Roten's chances of turning a weakened Tottenham team over. Takumi Minamino is a winner. Or at least he has a desperate desire to win, often stating how he hates losing. It is a characteristic that will serve the Japan winger well as he joins a Liverpool side unbeaten in 34 Premier League games - their longest such run in the top flight. All Minamino has ever wanted to do is play football - his unequivocal love for the beautiful game evident since an early age. Subs: Lewis 7, Buendia n/a, Drmic n/a. LIVERPOOL: Alisson 7, Alexander-Arnold 7, Gomez 7, Van Dijk 7, Robertson 8, Henderson 8, Wijnaldum 6, Keita 7, Salah 6, Firmino 7, Oxlade-Chamberlain 6. Subs: Fabinho 6, Mane 8. Matchcast: Full match stats and commentary KEY MOMENTS 35' - NORWICH CITY CHANCE! What a save! Rupp's late run from deep catches Liverpool high up the pitch. While Atalanta have a reputation as the attacking giants in Serie A, Inter are in good shape too. Lautaro Martinez is firing, while Romelu Lukaku has scored 14 goals in his 18 league games this season – his most at this stage of a season. He’s the first Serie A newcomer to achieve that in 20 years. That form has helped Inter to the top of the table, and to seven wins in nine matches. From a sporting context, the emergence of Federico Valverde makes his departure much less problematic than in the past. WHO IS INTERESTED? There is always Inter Milan. They tried to sign him last summer to no avail and will likely return now he’s definitely available. Modric still has a good reputation in England, with Manchester United unsurprisingly linked with him and could act should Paul Pogba leave.

Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Hier können sich Mitglieder austau...

Mitglieder

PYRAMID RADIO GROUP

bottom of page