top of page
—Pngtree—black and gold leaf line_1336850_edited.jpg

Pyramid Radio Swiss Gruppe

Öffentlich·65 Mitglieder

Godoy Cruz vs Lanús live match 5 February 2024 Live Sport

Godoy Cruz vs Lanús Live In-Play Match Statistics with team line-ups, results, shot on goals, corner kicks and goal kicks.

A lot of matches between these teams have seen 2 goals or less recently and this could be another low scoring match between the sides. They had a recent 1-0 score line so no reason why this will not be lower scoring too. Chelsea will look to defend this match out they would not want to be blasted away by the home team and they could be more than happy to let this match finish in a very low scoring draw. The Man City have found it hard to score early in some matches falling behind and this could happen here. Instead it was more heartbreak and pressure for the 42-year-old Portuguese, who once again saw an Everton game heavily influenced by VAR, as it was when they lost controversially at Brighton after a penalty harshly awarded against Michael Keane saw a lead eventually turn to defeat. Media playback is not supported on this device Leicester 2-1 Everton: Defeat was harsh on Everton - Marco Silva Everton pushed Leicester all the way and, with more of a cutting edge, could have cashed in on spells when they were comfortable and in relative control, with Sidibe causing all sorts of problems down the right flank. An unusually mistake-ridden performance at Old Trafford on Boxing Day saw Newcastle relinquish a 1-0 lead to Manchester United, eventually trudging back to the north east on the back of a 4-1 drubbing. March 7 (Reuters) - Little more than four months on the job, U. S. Vlatko Andonovski is earning high praise from team veterans, as the squad looks to build off the momentum of its fourth World Cup win and shake off the demons of an early exit at Rio 2016. Andonovski, who took over in late October from longtime coach Jill Ellis, has made a smooth transition into the head coaching role, players said on Saturday, a day ahead of their SheBelieves Cup game against Spain. Austrian league game between Sturm Graz and Salzburg. The Graz team is in the last position in the league with a record of 9 wins 5 draws and 10 losses, while the Salzburg team is the league leader with a record of 16 wins 6 draws and 2 losses. reviewing 5 clashes between both teams we have that the Salzburg team has won 3 times and 2 draws. My prediction is that the Salzburg team not to win. Graz is not in good form. The team does not convince offensively, especially not defensively. Salzburg recently showed that the offense is good again for good goals. But Graz has good record at home. Will the Hornets follow up their win at Carrow Road with their first home success of the campaign? Yes, I think so. The Watford players will be looking forward to it. Burnley will not roll over, of course, but I don't see this being a happy return to Vicarage Road for Clarets boss Sean Dyche. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Seth's prediction: 2-0 Man City v Chelsea (17:30 GMT)Chelsea have won their past six Premier League games and are obviously going extremely well. Keep it here for the latest coronavirus updates from the world of sport. LTA unveils tennis support package The LTA has confirmed the release of a £20 million support package for British tennis, prioritising those worst hit by the coronavirus pandemic which caused the cancellation of the ATP and WTA tour grass seasons. We begin with the news that Unai Emery is under pressure at Arsenal and is on the brink of the sack. All eyes are on the clash with Eintracht Frankfurt at the Emirates tonight. WEDNESDAY'S STORIES Top headlines The Warm-Up - MISSING: Jose Mourinho’s bus Real Madrid and Barcelona target Aubameyang - Paper Round Manchester United want 'new Francesco Totti' in Roma transfer shuffle - Euro Papers Latest news 19:30 - That's all for now. LONDON, Feb 29 (Reuters) - Chelsea's erratic week ended with another topsy-turvy affair as they eked out a dramatic 2-2 Premier League draw at struggling Bournemouth on Saturday thanks to a double from their goal-hungry defender Marcos Alonso. The Spanish full back headed home from a rebound with the predatory instinct of a poacher five minutes for time to ensure Chelsea avoided a second miserable defeat in five days following their humbling Champions League home loss to Bayern Munich. Belarusian Cup. BATE and Dinamo Brest are the best teams in this tournament. BATE did 6 wins at the last 6 games played. All games they have won with difference two or more goals. Dinamo Brest did 2 defeats at the last two game played. Also they have lost their h2h game with team BATE. But here it will be another game. Dinamo Brest has a big motivation to win this trophy. They are champions of Belarusian league . Belarusian Cup is another their target . Football, Argentina: Lanus live scores, results, fixtures Flashscore.com offers Lanus livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, odds comparison, …). Besides Lanus ... This is easy bet and one of the safest for the whole day cause Exeter is first of all in better shape than Newport and also Exeter is very strong team at home with a lot of goals scored and on the other side,Newport is also much better at home than on the road and visitors won 70% of their points at home this season so I really could not expect a lot from them today and even if they do manage to score a goal,I think they Will still lose the game so I surely want to recommend this bet Gil Vicente lost to Portimo at the restart of season 0-1 and remains tenth in the table with 30 points. Famalicao had 10 points more in the standings, and caused a surprise at the first game 2-1 home win against leaders Porto. Gil Vicente was recently weak at home (0-1-2). Gil Vicente has won only 2 of the last 13 league games and is stuck in the red zone having failed to score in 36% of the games. They are on 3 games without a win. Famalicao were on a series of 8 games without victories and have just linked 3 games without being beaten, notably playing Sporting Portugal and Porto! Confidence is logically on their side. Both teams have scored in four of the last five Arsenal away league games. Chelsea have conceded in four of their last five home league games. Four of the last five games played between these two sides have seen both teams score a goal. Chelsea occupy the final Champions League place in the Premier League despite Saturday's loss at Newcastle United. It is some comeback for a player who was one of the top flight's forgotten men. A few weeks ago, the Burnley fans weren't batting an eyelid when his manager was unable to find a spot for him on the bench. Here they stood, applauded and chanted his name. The result was already a formality when McNeil struck his superb effort from the edge of the box past Ramsdale. The Foxes are due to face Watford at Vicarage Road in the Premier League on Saturday lunchtime. La Liga shut down for two weeks as Real Madrid go into quarantine UEFA to make Europa League, Champions League and Euro 2020 coronavirus decision next week Ronaldo in quarantine in Madeira after Juventus teammate gets coronavirus "We've had a few players that have shown symptoms and signs [of coronavirus]," said Rodgers. Concerns will further grow if they fail to win that one. Motherwell's winless run goes on after late St Johnstone winner Media playback is not supported on this device Highlights: St Johnstone 2-1 Motherwell Dykes keeps Livingston on courseLivingston didn't exactly blow St Mirren away on Wednesday night, but they did, ultimately, manage to pick up another important home win and that was largely down to the excellence of Lyndon Dykes. SubstitutionPosted at 88' Substitution, Ross County. Lee Erwin replaces Jordan Tillson. Posted at 86' Joe Aribo (Rangers) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 86' Foul by Jordan Tillson (Ross County). SubstitutionPosted at 84' Substitution, Ross County. Lewis Spence replaces Iain Vigurs. There's no update, no idea when he'll be back. Christian has had a big phase out and is desperate to get back. When (they can return) I'm not giving an answer. I can't see the answer. I'm hoping they might be fit over the next week or two, I just can't say it with clarity. Premier League leaders Liverpool lost their first league game of the season at Watford over the weekend and though Lampard believes it proved they were vulnerable, he said they have still had an "incredible season". Club Atletico Lanus vs Godoy Cruz Antonio Tomba H2H Club Atletico Lanus vs Godoy Cruz Antonio Tomba H2H. « Back | Yesterday | Today | Live | My Games | Finished | Not Started | Tomorrow | Predictions. Last match. Gareth Bale could feature for Real Madrid for the first time in five games after he was named in their squad for Sunday's match against Osasuna. The Wales forward, 30, has not played for Los Blancos since he came off with an ankle sprain against Unionistas de Salamanca on 22 January. He has since missed games against Real Valladolid, Real Zaragoza, Atletico Madrid and Real Sociedad. Bale had been fit for the last three fixtures but was not selected. Watford have followed Brighton and Aston Villa in publicly opposing the use of neutral venues in the Premier League's proposed Project Restart plan. Hornets chairman and chief executive Scott Duxbury says it would compromise fairness and sporting integrity. It is understood Premier League clubs are not planning to vote on whether to use neutral venues at a Monday meeting. The vote looks likely to be held later in May and 14 of the 20 clubs must vote in favour for it to be adopted. The FA felt that Casilla's use of high-profile character witnesses (including former Liverpool, Real Madrid and Newcastle manager Rafael Benitez) was a "shameless ploy". The commission did not consider this to be an aggravating factor. The commission felt that Leeds United team manager Matt Grice, who was with Casilla when he was informed of the allegation against him, "was not seeking to assist us to ascertain the truth". Godoy Cruz vs Lanus Live Godoy Cruz vs Lanus live score and live streaming on February 5th, 2024 at 20:00 UTC time for Football Argentina Copa de la Liga Profesional. Northampton is in 6th place with 52 points and they have 4 points more than other 3 teams that are following it and maybe they can be dangerous. Against Northampton today is Swindon that is in 1st place with 60 points 2 points more than second place and 6 points more than Plymouth that is in 4th place. They are in a good moment and in a great form but I see a difficult match for them today against Northampton that is also fighting for automatic promotion. They have 5 points less than Exeter that is in 3rd place and they are not far for Northampton. However I expect a difficult match for both teams and a match that both teams don't want to lose so I expect a draw here. Walter Ferreti is going to welcome Real Madriz fc on the ninth of this months,I know that the home team is in good form but I think the visitors will hold the home team so that they will shared the spoil. The hosting team have won their last home game while the visitors lost to Deportivo Las Sabanas by two goals to one. The guest is coming to this game thinking that they are going to heal their wound after they have suffered their last game. To compare the performance of these teams I see that they look to be even so draw is the best prediction In 13 instances out of the remaining 16, the club's wage bills exceeded their income. In their accounts, Reading and Birmingham said there was "material uncertainty" over their ability to exist as a going concern. As is the case for the majority of Championship clubs, they are reliant on funding from their owners. It has been reported that in order to protect themselves, if agreement can not be found between individual clubs and the Professional Footballers' Association over wage cuts and deferrals, a "nuclear option" of all 24 clubs going into administration was being considered. Sporting Lisbon hosts Tondela for the 27th game of the Primeira Liga. The hosts come from a victory in "Jose Alvalade" against Passo Ferreira, while the guests prevailed in its headquarters against the tail Aves. In addition to this, Paderborn have lost just one of their last four games. They have accumulated seven points in this time. This is a better points total than their opponents Leverkusen, who have accumulated just six points in the last four games. We feel that Paderborn's recent form gives them a good chance of earning a result here. A minute's silence to remember those who have died with coronavirus is likely to take place before the first games after the Premier League restart. The acknowledgement of the impact of the pandemic and the efforts of frontline workers is expected at the opening two games on Wednesday and the first full round of fixtures. Heart-shaped badges in tribute to the NHS are also set to be worn on kits. A vote on return-to-play protocols will take place at a shareholders' meeting. Mark Uth had made it 3-1 before Haaland stole the limelight once again. The 19-year-old Leeds-born striker - the son of former Norway international Alf Inge Haaland - has now scored his first five goals in a Bundesliga record 57 minutes of football for Dortmund. He is not the only record breaker in the Dortmund side, with Sancho - at 19 years and 305 days - becoming the youngest player in Bundesliga history to score 24 goals in the division. The RFEF's Competition Committee said in a statement https://cdn1. Rayo were also hit with a two-match partial stadium ban and fined 18,000 euros ($20,075. Spanish radio station Cadena Ser reported after the game that Rayo fans sang "Zozulya you are a Nazi" and used offensive language towards the Ukrainian striker, 30, who had a short-lived spell on loan at the Madrid side in February 2017. I don't think it is going to be a lot of goals in this match,Paderborn is on last place on the table with just 12 points and surely they Will defend for the most part of this match and I think they Will defend very well cause on the other side Leverkusen offense is not so strong and even if bayer score a goal I don't think Paderborn could answer so my predictions for this game are 0 1 or 0 2 win for the visitors or maybe even 0 0 but surely not over 2.5 goals so I take this odd It was good timing for him too, because he had created the equaliser only a few moments earlier so when City got their penalty, he was probably thinking 'this is perfect, let me take it'. The way City saw out their win was impressive too - what happened on the night was all about their effort and their concentration, and their players put everything they had into it. Man City players salute their fans at the final whistle in MadridAt the final whistle I was watching the whole City bench celebrating with Guardiola, because they knew what a big game this was for them. CROSSBAR! Lacazette lines up the free-kick, curls it over the top of the wall, but the ball comes out off the top of the crossbar and behind for a goal kick. GOOOOOAAALLLL!!! Arsenal 1-0 Leeds. Down the other end, Nelson pounces to put Arsenal in front. Against the run of play does not quite cover it. Godoy Cruz vs Lanús: live 4 february 2024. Team News, Preview Godoy Cruz - Lanús. Copa de la Liga Profesional, 04.02.2024 15:00. Live game, news, stats, videos, lineups, bets. Given the efforts of both, this appears to be a gilt-edged opportunity for Kilmarnock to make it four wins in five home games. Specifically, 'Kilmarnock to Win & Under 3.5 Goals' stands out. St. Johnstone's efforts simply haven't matched Kilmarnock's at either end of the pitch. That said, we shouldn't expect the hosts to run riot. Killie have won three of their four recent home games against bottom-half opposition, but they only scored more than twice in one of those three and are yet to score more than three at home. They've kept three clean sheets in five games against bottom-half opponents. Amiens had been over-performing in the eyes of many pre-season predictions but recently hit a massive roadblock with two heavy defeats coming in quick succession. They had been on a run of six games without a loss before they suffered a 3-1 defeat in Rennes. Luka Elsner's men followed that up with a 4-0 loss at home to Strasbourg to really kill any hopes of a bounce-back. Unlike Brest 2, Energetik 2 managed to win two games in the league this season and also 2 draws from the 8 games they have played so they have a record of 2-2-4 and last round came their second win totally unexpected away from home at Slutsk 2 as they won the game with 3-0 with odds being pretty high on the day for them to win the game, but just like the big team is in the top places in the first league level the reserve side has also gotten better. ▶️ Godoy Cruz vs Lanus Live Stream & on TV, Prediction Godoy Cruz vs Lanus Betting tips. The most common result of matches between CD Godoy Cruz and Atletico Lanus when CD Godoy Cruz is playing at home is 0-1. 3 ...

Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Hier können sich Mitglieder austau...

Mitglieder

PYRAMID RADIO GROUP

bottom of page