top of page
—Pngtree—black and gold leaf line_1336850_edited.jpg

Pyramid Radio Swiss Gruppe

Öffentlich·65 Mitglieder

Today: Othellos - Doxa live watch 05.02.2024 Live

Enjoy fast live score updates and In-Play match statistics for Othellos vs Doxa. Tracking our match statistics is like watching the live soccer match on TV.

While Celtic are fighting for yet another title, Hamilton, just as they did last term, are fighting for survival. Wednesday's visitors are three places from the bottom, though they're just a point off sitting below everyone else. Othellos Athienou vs Doxa Prediction & Betting Tips (5 in 8 hours — You can watch Othellos Athienou - Doxa live coverage and video highlights if you are registered member of 1xBet, the leading online betting ... Kayanza United will host Flambeau du Center for this fixture of the league.Perhaps, the hosts are favorites in this game. Kayanza have advantage at home stadium. However, I do not think, this will not be an easy task. Both teams have a not very good results in the last matches. I expect another one tough match for both sides. Also, we have Flambeau du Center who's is poor team in recent times. In any case, the visitors have the motivation to break the poor series. I expect, this will be tense match. I think, the visitors will try to pick up the victory on the opposite stadium. We’re confident that both teams will score and over 2.5 goals will be produced on Sunday and we have predicted a final scoreline of 3-1 in favour of Ajax. The visitors arrive as the clear form favourites and with a good record against their hosts and have been scoring goals for fun of late, while Twente have lost three of their last five league games and haven’t beaten any of the current top three sides this season. Doxa Katokopias vs Othellos: live 4 november 2023. Team Doxa Katokopias - Othellos. Division A, 04.11.2023 11:00. Live game, news, stats, videos, lineups, bets. Othellos Athienou - Doxa Katokopia Live Follow the Cyta Championship live Football match between Othellos Athienou and Doxa Katokopia with Eurosport. The match starts at 4:00 PM on February 3rd, 2024. Kaiserslautern will against Sonnenhof GroBaspach in match Germany Bundesliga 3. My prediction that Kaiserslautern could be won on this match due to Kaiserslautern have great result on last 5 match in league. Kaiserslautern have won in 4 match and 1 match is draw. Meanwhile, Sonnenhof GroBaspach have not good result on last 5 match in league due to Sonnenhof GroBaspach only have draw in 2 match and 3 match is lose. Therefore, I'm sure that Kaiserslautern can defeat Sonnenhof Grossaspach on this match due to Kaiserslautern more strong in every home match. Surely Kaiserslautern have more chance to win on this match. Football match from Cameroon Ligue 1 and we have Panthere playing host to Avion Academy. The host team are favorites to win this match as they are having somewhat better season but I think this match will be a difficult one. The host team are having a bad run of form but playing at home will give them a huge confidence. The host team has really poor attack as they have scored only 14 goals in 25 matches, they have also had many draws and it's difficult to see them getting the win in this match. Good luck on the bet Doxa Katokopia vs Othellos Athienou Betting Odds - Football 2023 at 13:00 as Doxa Katokopia takes on Othellos Athienou in the thrilling Cyprus Division 1! Are you excited to watch the game and add to the excitement with ... It’s a tough draw, but a good draw. We knew that when we get through the group stages, you’re generally in with some big teams and we have certainly drawn one. We have history with them, of course, but these will be games in themselves that will be very testing. We will be ready for the challenge. Euro Papers - Napoli set to swoop for Lucas Torreira Video - Euro Papers: More misery for Arsenal as Napoli swoop for midfielder01:26 15:00 - Atletico won't relish Liverpool tie - Klopp Jurgen Klopp believes that Atletico Madrid and Diego Simeone will be far from happy after drawing his Liverpool side in the round of 16. Borussia Dortmund is in title race, they are 4 points away from the Bayern Munich and it is crucial for them to get the win today but it is not going to be easy at all cause Wolfsburg on the other side is in great form and also they are pretty strong at home, but still Dortmund has better squad even with so many injuries, they destroyed Schalke in first game after the break and since they beat Wolfsburg 4 times in a row on the road I think they have great chances of winning probably 1-2 or 1-3 at the end of game Disproportionate game if you ask me, Sai Gon is in the top league in Vietnam and have a new coach since March with whom they started the season with a 0-0 draw at home against a tough defensive side like Song but 2nd game against Da Nang on the road where they could find spaces with ease to attack they scored 4 goals and I do believe they even had the lead 4-0 there, their Brazilian striker scoring 2 goals and he should start up-front in this game as well and alongside him playing as a fake striker is another Brazilian, so pretty decent quality for them up-front. Hibs' managerial change has worked extremely well so far, with the Edinburgh club winning all 3 of their games since the departure of Paul Heckingbottom. The Hibees have gone on to beat St Johnstone, Motherwell and St Mirren during the week. I knew I was interim manager to steady the ship and I feel like I've done that. It's great the club has taken the decision and now we move forward. On Mikel Arteta: "Mikel knows the club very well - he's been here a long time. The club has told me they want me to stay, so I will speak to Mikel tomorrow and go from there. What's next?Ancelotti takes charge of Everton for the first time at home to Burnley on 26 December (15:00 GMT kick-off), while Arteta's Arsenal face Bournemouth at the Vitality Stadium at the same time. Othellos vs Doxa Live Score and Live Stream ScoreBat is covering Othellos vs Doxa in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match ... Greuther Furth are currently in 8th place but only eight points behind Stuttgart in a play off place. Their home form is decent with five wins and two draws from their last nine home league matches, keeping four clean sheets in the process. Six out of Alaves' eight home matches this season have produced fewer than 2.5 goals, with the same applying to five of Lega's seven outings on the road. Additionally, the hosts have kept five clean sheets at Mendizorroza this term whilst the visitors have failed to net in four of their last five away. In the end it was second-placed West Bromwich Albion who had the mettle and stamina to hold off Brentford and Fulham. The equation was a simple one - the Baggies had a one-point lead over Brentford and two over Fulham with a superior goal difference. The pressure was on the two west London clubs to better West Brom's result and hope each other's result went their way. As it happened, all three sides went a goal down. BookingPosted at 68' Ashley Westwood (Burnley) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 68' VAR Decision: No card change Charlie Taylor (Burnley). BookingPosted at 67' Charlie Taylor (Burnley) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 67' Mason Greenwood (Manchester United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 67' Foul by Charlie Taylor (Burnley). Posted at 66' Attempt blocked. Jack Cork (Burnley) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Serge's prediction: 1-0 Norwich v WolvesWolves were beaten last week, for the first time since September, but anyone who watched their game against Tottenham will see that they did not deserve to be. Norwich also played very well, and picked up a very good point, at Leicester. People rave about the way they played in their win over Manchester City in September, but that display was up there too - the Canaries were well-drilled, and disciplined. Othellos Athienou vs Doxa Katokopias FC Football Betting Othellos Athienou vs Doxa Katokopias FC 2024-02-05 live stream, tips, odds and H2H stats. Click here for all our free betting tips and predictions. Jose Mourinho says his time at Manchester United is a 'closed chapter' as he prepares to take Tottenham Hotspur to Old Trafford on Wednesday. Mourinho left United in December 2018 after two-and-a-half years as manager. The Portuguese was out of work until taking over at Spurs in November, winning his first three matches. This is a closed chapter for me. I left the club, I took my time to process everything that happened," Mourinho said. Ryan Porteous gave another solid performance at the back for Hibernian and there is no doubt he will play a major part for Ross as they attempt to push their way back up the league. Plaudits must also go to Boyle, who is closing in on the form he showed last season before suffering a terrible knee injury. For St Mirren, Mullen made a positive impact from the bench, while Foley also gave his all and the pair can count themselves unlucky to end up on the losing side. Galatasaray is really modest in the league in Turkey and they lost another game at home even against Basaksehir a few days ago losing with 1-0, same score with which they got beaten at home by both Paris SG and Real Madrid this group stage, while Club Brugge played two very good games on the road drawing 2-2 at Real Madrid but had the lead 2-0. I would actually want to take the guests to win this game by 2 goals difference or more as odds are much better for that type of bet here with the hosts in really poor form 2 losses in a row at home and a total of 4 losses in their last 4 league games so quite poor form while Alianza is 1st in the league and need the win in this final round to keep hold of 1st place and are in much better form than their opponents plus they also won here on their last visit with 3-1 in the end so away win. The loss was the only one for Arsenal in the last 12 matches, and manager Mikel Arteta can take credit for the fine run the team has had. They have won seven of their last 12 matches. They have scored two or more goals in three of the last five and have kept four clean sheets in the last six matches. This is the turmoil of a goalkeeper during penalty kicks and it’s time for that to change. It’s time to kill the ball dead after it’s taken. If it goes in, it’s a goal, if it’s a save then it’s a save. If the keeper tips it behind or parries it out of play then it is a throw or a corner and if it comes back up they can gather and play resumes from them. Read the full story Alaba signals intention to leave Bayern Munich There is set to be a battle between Real Madrid, Barcelona and Manchester City this summer to sign David Alaba, who is looking to leave Bayern Munich after 12 years of service with the Bavarian club, according to German tabloid Bild. Pep Guardiola wants to sign the versatile Austrian to replace the inconsistent Benjamin Mendy at left-back but the player would prefer a move to either Madrid or Barca. If we can have even 10% or 15% by the end of the season, if that happens we will be very happy about that because that's a sign that we are getting back to some form of normality. When we celebrate will be when we actually finish the competitions, both the First Division and the Second Division. This crisis still hasn't come to an end. Tebas also said Neymar's rumoured return to Barcelona is unlikely to happen because of the financial impact of coronavirus. Hosts are having a really good season solid at home especially from where they got most of their points, I mean they even defeated Barcelona 1-0 at home in this start of the season and do win games by more than one goal margin if given the opportunity. And interesting, they met one month ago must have been during the international break in a friendly game and Bilbao easily won that game 4-1. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Huddersfield Town 0, Leeds United 2. Posted at 90'+2' Gaetano Berardi (Leeds United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Kian Harratt (Huddersfield Town). SubstitutionPosted at 87' Substitution, Leeds United. Barry Douglas replaces Hélder Costa. Posted at 87' Ezgjan Alioski (Leeds United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Despite scoring at home though, they have won just once there since the second day of the season and sit 18th in Ligue 1 based on home results. Les Graoullys have found it difficult adapting to Ligue 1 football so far with just one win in their last six games and we are doubting their ability to get the three points here as a result. Boxing Day marks an opportunity to cut that gap at the top of the table as Brendan Rodgers plays host to his former employers. However, that’s going to prove very difficult as they come up against a Liverpool side that remain unbeaten in the Premier League this season. Mahon is in interim charge after Nick Cushing left to join New York City. Gemma Bonner, one of nine England internationals in the hosts' starting line-up, hooked in Caroline Weir's free-kick to score inside two minutes. Sophie Baggaley made saves from Jill Scott, Bonner and Weir at the start of the second half as Manchester City chased in vain for a second goal. Shakhtyor fc have shared the spoil from their last game on the road to Vitebsk fc which end up without a goal so they are coming into this game in need of a win for them to grab all three points so more goals is expected. Asked whether Vardy could cope with the demands of such a schedule, Rodgers replied: "No chance. The Leicester boss, whose side travel to third- placed Manchester City on Saturday (17:30 GMT), added: "You cannot risk the fitness of a player. You play on the 26th, a high-intensity game against Liverpool, fighting for the result. In football, it's the second day where the players suffer. You get that first day of recovery but it's the second day where it's really tough for a player. I gave the best of me to accomplish the objectives I was asked for in our first meeting," Pochettino said in a statement released by the League Managers Association. There were equally tough challenges as exciting success. I'd like to thank (owner) Joe Lewis and (chairman) Daniel Levy for giving me the opportunity to be part of Tottenham's history. Strasbourg have found it extremely difficult to put momentum together this season but their last few matches have been somewhat more pleasing with two wins and an undeserved defeat in their last three matches. They scored four goals in their most recent game against Nîmes and showed a lot more of that pressing energy that made them so successful last season. Despite her impressive performances this season, Kelly has only been worth a spot in the training camp in the eyes of Lionesses boss Phil Neville - although she was drafted into the full squad after the withdrawal of Jill Scott back in October. England have won just twice in their last eight games and many have been left asking how Kelly has been overlooked. Other federations wisely opted for a stop for the next few days. I believe it is the duty of the president of the FIGC without waiting for the first case of [player] contagion. On Saturday, AIC president Damiano Tommasi initially called for a suspension of football saying there is "a risk for players" and "we must take all precautions". Parma's Serie A match against SPAL kicked off 75 minutes late after Spadafora requested the league was suspended with immediate effect. Defeat by Cardiff and a draw with lowly Luton showed chinks in Leeds' armour since the restart of the season following the coronavirus pandemic, but doubts about their character were shrugged off in a performance of patience to obtain the lead and then ruthlessness to build on it. Stoke set up to contain with a solid back five but Leeds' relentless forward thrusts still opened up chances; Bamford had his clipped effort cleared off the line and Tyler Roberts' follow-up was bravely blocked by Danny Batth.

Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Hier können sich Mitglieder austau...

Mitglieder

PYRAMID RADIO GROUP

bottom of page