top of page
—Pngtree—black and gold leaf line_1336850_edited.jpg

Pyramid Radio Swiss Gruppe

Öffentlich·65 Mitglieder

((SPORT@)) Today: Burton v Cheltenham live 6 February 2024

23 Jan 2024 — Today Live Finished Favourites Yesterday Tomorrow. UTC-08:00. UTC-11:00; UTC ... Burton Albion vs Cheltenham Town live score and more: Possible ...

Striker Sadio Mane scored in the 81st minute goal to secure the comeback victory after Liverpool trailed 2-1 at Anfield and they can set a new mark of 19 consecutive wins by beating Watford on Saturday. I said at the beginning we want to write our own stories, create our own history. Obviously, the boys took that seriously and that's all cool but just not too important at the moment," Klopp said. BURNLEY, England, April 9 (Reuters) - Alastair Campbell, the former press chief of ex-British Prime Minister Tony Blair, says criticism of footballers has been unfair during the coronavirus pandemic, but the game's leaders needed to chart a better way of handling the crisis. As well as being a recognised leader in communication strategy, Campbell is a huge football fan and a life-long follower of Premier League club Burnley. Paul Ince's cheap shot. Arsene Wenger's goodwill. Kevin Keegan's Braehead confession. One of Scotland's most glorious failures. It's now just over two decades since the Euro 2000 play-offs, when the Scots won 1-0 at Wembley to come achingly close to reversing a 2-0 defeat at Hampden. As it was, England proceeded to the finals in Belgium and the Netherlands, although Craig Brown's side almost made it as they produced one of the biggest results and performances in Scottish football history. The Portuguese head coach's new side should really have romped home after strikes by Son Heung-min, Lucas Moura and Harry Kane, whose 175th goal for the club moved him up to third on their all-time scorers' list. Mourinho chose to highlight the contribution of midfielder Dele Alli, who produced an outrageous piece of skill in the lead-up to Spurs' second goal by somehow scooping the ball down the line to Son when it had appeared out of play. Ultimately, we're expecting Saturday's game to be completely one sided in nature and it's not a match that PSG should be finding difficult to win. They outclassed Amiens twice last season and given the shape both sides arrive in, you really do have to fear for the visitors on what could turn into a long night. Cheltenham Town vs Burton Albion live score,prediction() Cheltenham Town vs Burton Albion live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2023/04/01 at 07:00:00 UTC time in English Football League One. Slutsk is in deep crisis and has not won in 6 matches suffering 4 losses in the process. After all they have two draws in the last 3 matches. With 18 points, the team is number 10 right now. Grodno has won the last 4 matches in a row and is now number 6 with 2 points more and is therefore not far away, the winning streak should be over for Neman Grodno. I would normally back the away win without a problem here but there are a couple of things that make me want to back the draw here as first of all I did bet on QPR U23 to win their last away game at Crystal Palace U23 and I was on my way to winning that bet with QPR having the lead 2-0 by half-time found themselves 2-2 drawn in the second half but did make it 3-2 once more taking the lead just that it ended 3-3 so feel safer taking the draw cover this time. Udinese have the third worst away record. Brescia are winless in their last seven matches. Udinese have conceded two or more goals in their last four games. Brescia have the worst home record in the league. Udinese have four straight losses. Brescia will be hosting Udinese as the Serie A enters week 23 of matches and both teams will be hoping to recover after poor runs in the recent matches. In the letter, a copy of which was seen by Reuters, Infantino urged football associations and others in the game to follow suit. In partnership with the WHO, we are launching awareness building initiatives designed to provide practical recommendations and steps to tackle the spread of COVID-19," he said. But that format has been ripped up, for the next three years at least. The tournament now takes place in January - in Saudi Arabia - and features four teams: the top two in the previous season's La Liga, and the winners and runners-up from the Copa del Rey. If those teams are the same, then the next highest La Liga team get in. This year the teams in action at the 62,000-capacity King Abdullah Sports City stadium in Jeddah are Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and Valencia. Forwards - Danny Ings (Southampton), Allan Saint-Maximin (Newcastle) Ings: If ever I saw a team that looked unfit, unprepared and out of their depth in their first fixture after the lockdown then it was Norwich City. What happened to the side I saw knock Spurs out of the FA Cup? Teemu Pukki looked pedestrian and Todd Cantwell off the pace, leaving manager Daniel Farke staring at the Premier League trap door. Deportivo Alaves will be hoping to obtain the 3 available point here against CD Leganes. Coming to compare both teams, the host poses more experience in the league and are more equipped, they are coming from 2 lost games against Real Madrid at home which they lost 1-2, and against Granada which the lost 0-3 in Granada, this particular game is very important for them to be able to move more up to the table to avoid relegation. Gonzalo Higuain set Ronaldo free down the left and the irrepressible Portuguese fired his shot into the far corner in the 26th minute to claim his 13th goal in the last 10 matches he has played in. It was also his first-ever Coppa Italia goal, making it the 15th club competition he has scored in during his career. For the SPFL motion to be passed, it needs nine Premiership clubs, eight in the Championship, and 15 in Leagues One and Two combined to vote in favour. Ten in the top flight have voted for, with seven in the Championship and 16 in the lower leagues doing likewise. A vote for would also lead to the Premiership being called on the same points per game basis if the SPFL board "determines the games cannot be played". We are the only German club that is still represented in all three competitions. I also like the way he leads the team, his human qualities are convincing, his empathy speaks for him. FC Bayern trusts Hansi Flick and we are convinced that we will continue to achieve our goals with him in the future. Flick himself added: "I look forward to tackling the upcoming tasks together with my coaching team and the team. Frank Lampard faced pressure, the first serious questions of his time as Chelsea manager and the sledgehammer subtlety of Jose Mourinho's mind games - so it was no surprise he celebrated victory over Tottenham so exuberantly. Lampard also survived the latest VAR shambles, more of which later, to fashion a 2-1 win that restores stability to a listing Chelsea and puts them back in control of their destiny in the fight for top-four places. Following surgery on a ruptured hamstring tendon, Jose Mourinho has said he is considering Kane will be back for just the final two games of the Premier League season, but is not sure that the 26-year-old forward will definitely be back by then. Paper Round’s view: England face a struggle as both Kane and Marcus Rashford deal with serious fitness setbacks ahead of the tournament this summer. I was watched both times after brake of Corona Virus, Union Berlin and they are played better first match, than second. In first one, they are played at home against Bayern and they are solid, but at the end, Bayern was just better team and beat them "just" 2-0. In match after that, they are played big city derby against Hertha and lost even 0-4. All four goals, Hertha is scored in second half. This team must be better in attack and Mainz is ideal rival for something like that. I see here at least three goals, and maybe even more than that. Burton v Cheltenham LIVE 23. 1. 2024 | Football Follow Burton v Cheltenham 23. 1. 2024 live - livescore, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore. Posted at 59' Attempt saved. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 59' Attempt saved. Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool) header from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Trent Alexander-Arnold with a cross. I get to learn from the likes of Gareth and Alan and it keeps that side going as well as playing. Coaching might bring new aspects for me but it's about working hard on the pitch and putting in the hours off it, trying to grow my knowledge of the game. If I can help the team in any way, hopefully, I'll take on that role as well. Taylor said he was thrilled to have former Sunderland and Everton midfielder Scott as both a player and as part of the backroom team. Lazio have been good enough this season to challenge for the title. They are worthy heroes for the rest of the league in the quest to stop Juventus from cantering to another championship. Inter Milan are another quality side but their early Champions League exit suggests that they don't have the stomach for this fight. We see Lazio leapfrogging Inter with a win. But it was another miserable day at the office for West Ham, who failed to register a shot on target, and they remain in the bottom three, one point adrift of safety. TALKING POINT De Bruyne reinforces his importance to City: Many of the headlines in the aftermath of Uefa's announcement have focused on the future of Pep Guardiola and whether the Catalan will stay with the threat of a two-year suspension hanging over the club. CHRISTMAS EVE’S BIG STORIES Jose Mourinho hasn’t changed Video - I fear more cases of racism - Jose Mourinho00:54 Man arrested for Son racial abuse The more serious matter in that game was the racial abuse coming from the terraces, and it turns out it was even worse than we feared at the time. Three times a message was broadcast over the PA warning that the game was being disrupted by racial abuse, but at the time we all thought the only incident was against Rudiger. This has not been the best season for Watford; they started so poorly and only managed to rise between December and January with a six-match unbeaten run. They also impressed in February with a 3-0 win over Liverpool and have shown they can turn around their fortunes with such games as against Newcastle United. The pain of that defeat was a watershed for Pochettino. He was unable to change the dynamic of his team and had simply run out of ways to recharge his own batteries and those of his players. Media playback is not supported on this device Watch Pochettino's final BBC interview as Spurs boss The 47-year-old, who later admitted he may have quit had Spurs beaten Liverpool that night, underwent a very obvious change in demeanour, cutting a sullen, downbeat figure. Posted at 83' Foul by Ryan Bennett (Leicester City). Posted at 83' Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 83' Substitution, Crystal Palace. Tyrick Mitchell replaces Patrick van Aanholt. SubstitutionPosted at 82' Substitution, Crystal Palace. Andros Townsend replaces Christian Benteke. Posted at 84' Foul by Jan Morávek (FC Augsburg). SubstitutionPosted at 83' Substitution, RB Leipzig. Nordi Mukiele replaces Patrik Schick. Posted at 82' Foul by Dayot Upamecano (RB Leipzig). Posted at 82' André Hahn (FC Augsburg) wins a free kick on the right wing. SubstitutionPosted at 81' Substitution, FC Augsburg. André Hahn replaces Sergio Córdova. BookingPosted at 81' Patrik Schick (RB Leipzig) is shown the yellow card for excessive celebration. Inter have an option to extend the deal for Young for a further season and he joins up with former Old Trafford team mates Romelu Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez. British media reports said Inter had paid a fee of 1. United. Young, 34, who has converted to fullback after beginning his career as a winger, was out of contract at United at the end of this season. Slutsk Res. will host Belshina Res. for this fixture of the league. Both teams are very average teams in this league. Also, both teams have highly variable results in this campaign. Perhaps, the hosts are favorites in this game. Slutsk 2 have advantage at home stadium. I think, the hosts will try to dominate on the home field. However, Slutsk 2 have fallen in their shape. I think, this will not be an easy task. On the other hand Belshina 2 have a more effective attack in the last matches. In previous game Belshina 2 is won 6-2 against Smolevichi 2. In any case, the visitors have the potential to provide a strong resistance. The compact 4-4-2, while also posing a threat with the ball, led to regular results against the Old Firm, and Rangers in particular, last term. Manager Alex Dyer was, of course, Clarke's assistant and said post-match he learned a lot from him and was flattered by the comparison with his old mentor. But Dyer himself should take immense credit for turning Kilmarnock's fortunes around after a tough start to his reign. Going to the game, West Ham have 23 points and are placed 17th while 15th placed Brighton have 25 points. West Ham have four wins and 10 losses, with four clean sheets in their last 15 matches. They have conceded in each of their last five matches and have conceded two goals or more in eight of their last 15 matches. Assisted by Romaine Sawyers. Posted at 62' Romaine Sawyers (West Bromwich Albion) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 62' Foul by Tommy Smith (Stoke City). Posted at 61' Matt Phillips (West Bromwich Albion) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Atalanta, the Serie A top scorers with 50 goals from 20 games, had won their last two home games against AC Milan and Parma 5-0 and another comfortable win was on the cards when Josip Ilicic put them ahead after 16 minutes. Posted at 90' Attempt missed. Lautaro Martínez (Inter Milan) left footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Lucien Agoume with a cross. Posted at 90' Foul by Lukas Haraslin (Sassuolo). Posted at 90' Roberto Gagliardini (Inter Milan) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Goal!Posted at 89' Goal! Inter Milan 3, Sassuolo 3. Giangiacomo Magnani (Sassuolo) left footed shot from very close range to the bottom right corner following a corner. This match is from the Turkish super league between sivasspor and relegation threatened kayserispor. For large parts of the season sivasspor were title challengers even taking first spot for up to four match days. BBC Sport's football expert Mark Lawrenson has taken a look at all eight ties and given his verdict on who will make it into the quarter-finals - and Hot Property star Yung Filly has made his predictions too. From Raheem Sterling to Mason Mount, Tammy Abraham and Joe Gomez, Filly has interviewed a lot of Premier League players. He was a keen footballer himself until he tore his anterior cruciate ligament in 2019. I love Spurs, I’ll always love Spurs, but it’s one of those things I’ve always said that if I don’t feel we’re progressing as a team or going in the right direction then I’m not someone to just stay there just for the sake of it," said Kane in a Instagram live chat with Jamie Redknapp. It is fair enough. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Leicester City 4, Aston Villa 0. Posted at 90'+3' Attempt missed. Marc Albrighton (Leicester City) right footed shot from the right side of the box is too high. Assisted by Youri Tielemans. Posted at 90'+1' Youri Tielemans (Leicester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Marvelous Nakamba (Aston Villa). Posted at 90' Offside, Aston Villa. Hammers were booed off at the interval and although they were slightly better in the second half, they still failed to score against an Albion side reduced to 10 men on 72 minutes by the dismissal of Semi Ajayi. Moyes added: "If anything, their red card made it tighter, made it more difficult to get through. However, something cataclysmic is in danger of taking place. After mesmeric runs and a glut of scalps by both Celtic and Rangers, Scotland are soaring in 15th place and currently heading for an extra Champions League spot in 2021-22. It has gone from an unholy mess to touching distance of the Holy Grail. Rangers must wait for last-32 placeCeltic beat Rennes to confirm top spotGerrard queries 'blatant' penalty callThe mess in Malmo & Pedro in a hedgeThere were a series of calamities that dragged Scotland to that grim position in 2016, with the finger pointed in various directions. Rangers began their Scottish Cup campaign with a routine victory over Stranraer at Ibrox to ease into the fifth round. Scottish League One's bottom club held out until Scott Arfield poked home on the cusp of half-time. Jermain Defoe doubled the lead from the spot as Rangers, showing seven changes from their Old Firm derby triumph, made a winning return from the winter break. Steven Gerrard's side are the first club into Sunday's last-16 draw. Tonbridge and Maidstone will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League South. Tonbridge this season have the following results: 7W, 7D and 12L. Meanwhile Maidstone have 10W, 9D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. SILVERSTONE, England, March 3 (Reuters) - Manchester United have a way to go before they need to think about replacing David De Gea as first-choice goalkeeper, club great and former captain Peter Schmeichel said on Tuesday. Spaniard De Gea faced criticism after gifting Everton a third-minute lead in a 1-1 draw at Goodison Park on Sunday when he dawdled on the ball and his attempt to clear was charged down by Dominic Calvert-Lewin and went in off the striker. He had to go high to beat David Seaman and that is what he did. It's arguably one of the best goals in FA Cup history. Thierry Henry: Arsenal 1-0 Manchester United (Premier League)1 October 2000 With half an hour gone at Highbury, the French striker flicked the ball up on the edge of the area, swivelled and unleashed a fierce volley over Manchester United keeper Fabien Barthez. Shearer: "You have got a split second to decide what you are going to do with the ball. Burton Albion vs Cheltenham: Match results live - Football Today In the 4 face-to-face since 2021, Burton Albion has a 1w 3d 0l record against Cheltenham Town. Burton Albion scored 3 goal(s) while Cheltenham put 2 ball(s) in ... Burton Albion vs Cheltenham - Inplay Corner Goal Score England League 1 - [18] Burton Albion v Cheltenham [22] 2024-02 · Statistics & Facts · Odds Handicap · Odds Handicap Analysis · Live · Analysis · Live Stats. Simone Halep is the top seed for the Dubai Women's Open and takes on Elena Rybakina in the final. The world number two has had a tough week and it looked as if she might lose in the second round. Halep lost the first set of her match against Ons Jabeur 6-1 but fought back to win the next set 6-2 and then surviving a match point in the third set tie-break to get through. Every business out there, every business owner, everybody working wants to get back to work when it's safe because they need to do that, and we're no different. Our business model has been turned upside down in one day and we have to plan as a club, as a city, as a community and also as the Premier League, to make sure that when it is appropriate and when people are safe and when we feel it is the right time and the government says it is the right time, we can go back.

Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Hier können sich Mitglieder austau...

Mitglieder

PYRAMID RADIO GROUP

bottom of page