top of page
—Pngtree—black and gold leaf line_1336850_edited.jpg

Pyramid Radio Swiss Gruppe

Öffentlich·65 Mitglieder

(ONLINE=) OFI vs. Kifisia live free 4 February 2024

OFI Crete plays against Kifisias FC in a Superleague game, and Soccer fans are looking forward to it. The event takes place on 04/02/2024 at 14:00 UTC.

Werner was heavily linked with a move to Liverpool before signing for Chelsea, and the forward says it is "like a little dream" moving to the west London club. When you have a decision to go from your old club and you come to a big club like this, it was for me a dream which came true because Chelsea is a very big club," he added. How Werner's Chelsea move happened, how he will fit in and what happened to Liverpool deal?"I know of the players before when they won the Champions League with (Didier) Drogba, with my new manager Frank Lampard, Petr Cech as the technical advisor, it is like a little dream for me. They face Olympic hosts Japan on 8 March in New Jersey, before taking on Spain in Frisco on 11 March. Neville has named a youthful England squad, including eight players under the age of 23. We are here to play for the Lionesses. When June/July comes we'll start talking about the Olympics. There is a lot of work being done by all of my staff in terms of scouting, preparing, speaking to players on the lists. Liverpool host West Ham in what will be a scintillating encounter for both teams. The epl season has now progressed however both teams have reached crossroads whereby a win for Liverpool will see them inch closer to a league title. A win for Liverpool will leave them with less than 5 games to win the epl while a win for West Ham will see them take valuable points that will come at an advantage for West Ham. This game is a pivotal game for both teams and they will be seeking for a win therefore a win is only guaranteed by score hence a score margin prediction of at least 3 goals The victory was inspired in large part by attacking right-back Trent Alexander-Arnold who created three goals and scored one himself. Popping up in the inside-left position, Alexander-Arnold floated a pinpoint cross to the backpost for Brazilian Firmino to head Liverpool into the lead in the 31st minute. Following back to back wins over Crawley and Morecambe respectively, Oldham had looked as though they were about to start generating momentum but any hopes of that were ended with a 4-1 home defeat to Salford at the weekend. Said result means the side have now won just 2 of their last 9 home games across all competitions and having lost 4 of said fixtures, confidence cannot be too high coming into Wednesday's clash. But it took Werner only 11 minutes to find the target, breaking the deadlock with a cool near-post finish from Konrad Laimer's low cross. Yussuf Poulsen and Marcel Sabitzer added further goals against a hapless Mainz side before Werner made it 4-0 from close range, and he completed his hat-trick with an expertly-taken lob late on. Schalke's struggles continueWhile Leipzig's win means they are back in the Champions League places, Schalke's slide down the table continued after an error-strewn display. The hosts did have a strong home record to boost them last year, but of late they’ve struggled at the DW. Now the pressure is on them as they look to turn around their terrible form in the toughest clash they’ll face at this ground this season. But the VAR spotted Burn was offside by millimetres when Mooy had crossed in his free-kick - even though the ball had bobbled around the box with several players on both sides getting a touch before it reached Burn. Mooy then went close from 25 yards before Bissouma ran from the centre circle before smashing a shot off the post. The second goal that Potter's side deserved eventually came, a classy finish by Mooy, who took down Trossard's cross on his chest before stepping past Chris Mepham and stroking a shot home. This season is going incredible for Cagliari so far. They are eyeing to make top 4 in this season. They are dreaming for champions league football this season. They have won 4 of their last 5 UCL matches as well. Jose Mourinho says Arsenal have little "to celebrate" after they appeared to mock Tottenham's Premier League defeat at Sheffield United on social media. Highlights of Arsenal's FA Cup win at the Blades on Facebook were captioned: "It's not easy beating Sheffield United at Bramall Lane. You only enjoy the problems of others when you are also in trouble," said the Spurs boss. Arsenal are seventh in the top flight, with Spurs four points back in 10th. Villa, meanwhile, remain two points from safety as they rest in 19th position. TALKING POINT Was it a penalty? Oliver awarded a penalty to Leicester, one that killed the game as a competition. But VAR showed no obvious handball from Mings, and it seems unfair that the referee was able to have a debatable decision stand when the replays suggested it wasn’t the correct initial decision. Ofi Vs Kifisia | Greece Super League Betting Odds 11 hours ago — not available with Free Plays or Futures and Props; only available if BetUS offers football betting, live and NFL odds all season long. Despite his recent absence, Real manager Zinedine Zidane says he has no problems with how Bale has been training. Gareth is here and I am happy with all the players I have," he said. I know the answer you're looking for but I have 25 players and I have to choose. There are no issues or problems. I am sure Gareth is going to keep working as he has been. There are times when he isn't named in the squad but I wouldn't read too much into it. We need to adjust our preparation and we'll make sure that the logistics are just right. Russia coach Stanislav Cherchesov: "We play the last match in the group in Denmark and against Denmark, so it could've been better. But no matter what the draw is we have to get prepared for each game and give our maximum. Liverpool will against Atletico Madrid in match UEFA Champions League. My prediction this match could be the won for Liverpool with margin score is 2 goals. Liverpool have not good result in 1st leg due to Liverpool has been beaten from Atletico Madrid with score 1-0. Nevertheless, I think Liverpool will rise up on this match to beat Atletico Madrid due to Liverpool have yet lose in every home match. Surely Liverpool will have more confidence. Moreover Liverpool will play with complete team and surely Atletico Madrid will difficult to beat Liverpool. Therefore Liverpool will have more chance to win on this match. Everton deservedly led at half-time after Richarlison headed in powerfully from Djibril Sidibe's cross, although Leicester had a penalty rightly ruled out by VAR after Ben Chilwell went down in a challenge with Mason Holgate. Silva's side were pulled back after 68 minutes when Jamie Vardy arrived unmarked at the back post to steer in Iheanacho's effort as it flew across the face of goal. Vardy missed a good chance to win it for Leicester but then came that dramatic finale - and now Silva must wait to see if he is in charge for Wednesday's Merseyside derby at Anfield. Wealdstone hungry to get a direct promotion after 2 lost game in their last 5 league game, things are not going their way as planned after losing that 6 points. But I believe that they will come back to their winning ways with this game against 17th placed Billericay Town whom has lost 4 games in their last 5 league games. Borussia Dortmund have won one German Cup since losing in 2013, Atletico Madrid have won nothing since losing in 2014 and 2016, and Mauricio Pochettino ended up being sacked as Tottenham Hotspur struggled to recover from 2019. But Liverpool made one crucial change after losing 3-1 to Real Madrid in Kiev in 2018, when Loris Karius made two of the worst mistakes any goalkeeper has made in a Champions League final. This fixture features No. 12 vs No. 3 in the league, Shanghai Shenhua vs Beijing Guoan. The hosts coming from a 1 - 0 away loss to Chongqing Lifan (no. 4 in the league) and their last home game a 2 - 1 win over Dalian Yifang. The visitors coming from a 3 - 1 home win over Tianjin Teda (No. 6 in the league) and their last away game a 0 - 3 win over Tianjin Tianhai. The visitors should win this one but they played a lower table team than the hosts scoring multiple goals and conceding one goal to win the match then won their last away game to a team below the host scoring multiple goals facing a team coming from playing a team above themselves and not scoring one goal and conceding one goal to lose the match then winning their last home game so an over 2.5 is best to tip here. People are dying, people are going to die, and the game was played behind closed doors to try and stop that from happening. Turning up at the ground anyway is not evidence of loyalty but of idiocy, and indulging it is disgusting. PSG fansGetty Images MAN OF THE MATCH Neymar (PSG) Scored one, helped create another, and worked his arse off. I intend to be here a long time," Richarlison, who has earned 19 caps for Brazil, told the club's website. This was the club which gave me the opportunity to show my football. It was here I managed to get a place in the Brazil national team and it was here I have scored lots of goals in the Premier League. United are vying to go seven games unbeaten against Chelsea for the first time this century. Manchester UnitedUnited are playing in their 30th FA Cup semi-final - a joint record with Arsenal. They could become the first side to reach the final on 21 occasions. The Red Devils have progressed from 15 of their past 17 FA Cup semi-finals, losing on penalties against Everton in 2009 and 0-1 against Manchester City in 2011. As football is now at a standstill, so are our revenue flows on which we are dependent to pay our players, staff and other operating costs," added Agnelli, who is in self-isolation in Turin after three Juventus players were among those to test positive for the virus. No one is immune and timing is of the essence. Shearer: "When he started as that kid at Everton, he was raw. He was everything I liked about a footballer - giving everything, no-one could push him off the ball, skill-wise he was phenomenal and he scored goals. He sacrificed himself [at Manchester United] in terms of playing in a different position for the team and he wasn't as selfish as other names on the list, in a good way, so his ratio is lower. Kifisias - OFI Crete Head to Head Statistics Games, Soccer Soccer Betting live Free-Bet Bonus The Soccer H2H Statistics updated on 15/01/2024 at 01:53. Current Soccer live Results, Scores and Schedules for Kifisias ... Liverpool moved 22 points clear at the Premier League summit thanks to a rollercoaster 3-2 victory over struggling West Ham at Anfield. See alsoLiverpool - West Ham United The Merseysiders got off to the perfect start through Georginio Wijnaldum's ninth minute header, but were pegged back when Issa Diop nodded in Robert Snodgrass' corner 174 seconds later. The club filed an appeal with CAS in June in a bid to be able to recruit in the January transfer window, and Lampard was asked at a news conference when a decision could be expected. Very soon, I believe. Days, I think," he replied. I haven't heard any more, so I would wait and reserve judgement (on Chelsea's plans for January) until we get the judgement and see where we want to go from there. Manchester City cut the advantage of leaders Liverpool to 13 points as substitute Sergio Aguero struck late for a 1-0 win at Sheffield United after Gabriel Jesus had a first-half penalty saved but the real excitement was lower down the table. Substitute Florian Lejeune struck twice deep into stoppage time for Newcastle at Everton as the hosts seemed to be cruising to victory after Italian striker Moise Kean finally opened his account for the club and Dominic Calvert-Lewin doubled the lead. KEY MOMENTS 37’ GOAL! Real Madrid 1-0 Espanyol: The deadlock has been broken! A corner kick was only partially cleared, Benzema then played the pass in to Varane who was still up from the back and the French defender finished into the back of the net. That was a very calm and composed finish. What a save from Lopez! That was a crucial save from the Espanyol goalkeeper to keep his team in this match. They are eighth in the Premier League, eight points adrift of the top-four and the mood has become toxic. Any goodwill Emery retained has leaked away rapidly. NO IDENTITY So what has gone so wrong? Emery vowed to bring a modernise Arsenal's style but 18 months in and his team has no clear identity. Defensively they have been soft and the goals of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang have largely papered over the cracks. Anything that was coming in, I would just go in for. Alisson Since the start of last season, Alisson has conceded a goal on average every 156 minutes (33 goals conceded in 5155 minutes) - the best ratio among keepers to have played more than one game in the competition during this periodPremier League appearances: 58Clean sheets: 31Lineker: "He has been unbelievably good for Liverpool, has made a massive difference to their team and transformed things for the team. results, fixtures, Kifisia - OFI Crete live Follow OFI Crete live scores, final results, fixtures and match details! Download it now for free! App Store. From April 1, 2023 ... BBC Cymru Wales to show Euro 2016 gamesWales' only other appearance came in the 1958 World Cup, but these were different times. Although that Welsh side contained greats such as John Charles and Ivor Allchurch, a World Cup then did not grip the national consciousness like a championship can today. Such was the ambivalence back home, when players returned to Wales from Sweden they were asked if they had been on holiday. The most wasteful ever, in fact. Including Liverpool's 2-1 win over Bournemouth in the lunchtime kick-off and Burnley's 1-1 draw with Tottenham in the evening, just nine goals were scored despite an expected goals value (xG) of 18. Match of the Day. Burnley will be the side kicking themselves the most after their chances were expected to deliver three goals, while Norwich and West Ham also had superior opportunities than their opponents in their defeats. (SOCCER>>>>) OFI - Kifisia live online 4 February 2024 9 hours ago — OFI - AE Kifisia on 06.12.2023 in Greek Cup | Football predictions, dropping odds, scores. Live by bookmakers and broadcasters. Over 2.5 goals have been scored in just 38% of Mansfield’s away games and only 46% of their away games have seen both teams score, adding further weight to our prediction of a narrow 2-0 win for the hosts on Saturday. Over 1.5 goals have been scored in 92% of Plymouth’s home games this season suggesting that at least 2 goals are likely to be produced in this weekends’ clash. Paris have won four of their last five clashes with Saint-Étienne and we're backing that to continue but we doubt it'll be the most dominating of performances from the visitors. PSG have had some difficulty really blowing teams away on the road this season with them scoring more than two goals in just two of their eight away games in the league so far. OFI Crete vs Kifisias FC » Predictions, Odds & Scores OFI Crete plays against Kifisias FC in a Superleague game, and Soccer fans are looking forward to it. The event takes place on 04/02/2024 at 14:00 UTC. This game should see Salzburg assert their dominance again and head into the final group game with a real fighting chance of qualification. We're predicting that they should find the net plenty of time this week with the Austrians at 11/8 to beat the 2.5 goal line by themselves, something we can really see happening against a weak Belgian side without much to play for. The initiative sits apart from “any other club and league conversations”, and there’s a list of those confirmed as backing it here, if you want to inform your next customised shirt search. According to the Mirror, the details were finalised over the Premier League captains’ Whatsapp group chat, perhaps the most committed and hard-working group chat in the world. The global football o said it would encourage clubs and players "to work together to find agreements and solutions during the period when football is suspended" and the sport has to deal with an unprecedented loss of revenue. Exclusive: Haaland on how Solskjaer helped him before the game that changed his career How April's Champions League quarter-finals would have definitely played out Bayern honour social distancing rules as Muller extends contract The guidelines, reported by Reuters on Sunday, were endorsed by the FIFA Bureau -- a reduced version of its decision-making Council -- on Tuesday. We apologise to the fans. To go out and lose like that, they deserve better," Ali added. Spurs have now gone six games without a win, the longest such run in coach Jose Mourinho's entire managerial career, while his Leipzig counterpart Julian Nagelsmann became the youngest at age 32 to reach the competition's last eight. However, after the break, Chelsea struggled to create anything against the 10 men and, with their first shot on or off target all match, Arsenal dramatically levelled thing up through Martinelli. The Brazilian became the first Arsenal teenager to score 10 or more goals in all competitions since Nicolas Anelka as he raced clear, for 67 yards, capitalising on a slip from N’Golo Kante on the counter, before slotting home. OFI vs Kifisia: LiveScore, Live Stream + Prediction Watch OFI vs Kifisia live stream on 04/02/2024 at 06:00. OFI - Kifisia prediction, live score, and teams news with starting 11. Head to head stats. Verona have made a huge impact in Serie A this season, which has pushed them into the top half of the table. However, their eight-point lead over the bottom three is still no guarantee of survival, with some bigger tests to come for the hosts. That includes this weekend, which pits the hosts against a Roma side who are going full tilt towards a Champions League place. statistics on Carlisle side in this one because they are undefeated for 4 games in a row and on the other side Cheltenham did not won on the road for 6 in a row but still I m going to favorize visitors because they are better team no doubts in that and they are contenders for the play off,I bet on them couple days ago when they lost from Scunthorpe on the road and I will do it again, the odd is great and I risk but who don't want to do it, I surely recommend to go with dnb on Cheltenham! Those involved speak fondly of those two weeks, which started with an irate Ferguson demanding the Scottish FA suits vacate their first-class seats on the plane for the players, and ended with an eventful two-day stay in Los Angeles. Winger Eamonn Bannon recalls scoring twice in a friendly against "Mickey Mouse local team" LA Heat before a reunion with his brother. Others tell conflicting tales about meeting with Rod Stewart. Robinson missed when through one-on-one but shot wide, and Rangers made Albion pay. Yoann Barbet's raking pass over the top put Eze in behind Dara O'Shea down the right, his first touch took him clear of the Albion full-back and he ran on to send a powerful right-footed shot into the top corner. Albion came close to a winner when Filip Krovinovic's low right-foot shot was turned onto the post by Lumley and Semi Ajayi headed wide, but Barnsley's late winner at Griffin Park spared the Baggies an even more anxious finish. Despite their recent run of poor form, Wolfsburg will go into Sunday's game with the Bundesliga's best defensive record. They have conceded just 10 goals in 12 Bundesliga games. However, they will face a tough test to prevent Werder Bremen from opening them up this weekend. A few weeks ago there were two contenders and now we have four so maybe there will be six in a few days," Guardiola added. We are in November, there is a long way to play. Guardiola confirmed first-choice goalkeeper Ederson is fit and available to play this weekend after recovering from a muscular problem that he picked up against Atalanta in the Champions League earlier this month. Lille won this competition back in 2011 but since then it has been a rather barren run with just two quarter-finals appearances being their best achievements in this time. Lille are now out of the Champions League though so will be looking elsewhere for their silverware and the Coupe de France looks a prime opportunity. As last year shown, it doesn't always have to be PSG with the trophy come May.

Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Hier können sich Mitglieder austau...

Mitglieder

PYRAMID RADIO GROUP

bottom of page