top of page
—Pngtree—black and gold leaf line_1336850_edited.jpg

Pyramid Radio Swiss Gruppe

Öffentlich·65 Mitglieder

Today: Southampton v Watford live watch 6 February 2024

12 hours ago — [streaming]**]] Live: Southampton FC - Watford FC stream 6 February 2024 23 Apr 2019 — Watford vs Southampton: Live stream, TV channel, ...

It was also alleged former City boss Roberto Mancini was paid £1. Premier League club - to act as a consultant to Abu Dhabi-based Al Jazira Sports and Cultural Club, which is controlled by Sheikh Mansour. City have always said the information was obtained illegally and represented "a clear and obvious attempt" to damage the club's reputation. Given the vehemence with which they have contested the charges levelled against them, City know a reduction in their European suspension will not be enough to clear their name and the stigma that they tried to cheat the system. Of course, we're not happy with the results or the position in the table. I was more happy with the results. Some games we were winning and should have managed in a different way, some we were better than the opposition but didn't score. I'm here to find solutions. Everton have lost their last two games. Instead, they will have to fit in this replay between hosting Southampton in the league on 1 February and travelling to Norwich a fortnight later - although manager Jurgen Klopp hinted afterwards that senior players would not be involved against the Shrews. Having played 37 games this season, including two in Qatar for the Fifa Club World Cup and another in Isatanbul for the European Super Cup back in August, Liverpool could have done without an additional fixture. I am a few years older than him and whenever he had a dilemma he always used to ask me questions about what I thought he should do. Some of them were about possible transfers. He had offers and opportunities to leave Villa, but I would just tell him "it is your career - make sure it is you who decides what you do". He always wanted games and to be playing first-team football but the main reason he has stayed is because he loves Villa, and he always has done. A clean sheet away from home brought a valuable point for the Gunners under the current circumstances. Read more about Arsenal's managerial appointment in The Crooks of the Matter below. Did you know? Chambers attempted more passes than any other Arsenal player against Everton (79 attempted, 69 completed) Midfielders - Miguel Almiron (Newcastle), Kevin de Bruyne (Man City), John Lundstram (Sheff Utd), Willian (Chelsea) Miguel Almiron: When you haven't scored for 26 games, you're entitled to go a little crazy when you finally get on the scoresheet. The players' union told BBC Sport that they consider "necessary first steps" to be BAME representation on the EFL Recruitment Code steering group by January 2021 and "substantive" BAME representation on the boards of the Football Association, EFL, League Managers Association and Premier League for the 2020-21 season. Onuora said: "We've kind of moved away from targets but we do think there is some low-hanging fruit here and you could actually do some of these things relatively quickly. Hoffenheim and Leverkusen meet in a clash for the European places. Hoffenheim is 7`th with 30 points while Leverkusen is 5`th with 34 points. It is interesting to see that both teams have more wins away from home and play better football. Leverkusen has 6-0-3 away from home and they are just rampant in front of the goal lately. Hoffenheim has 5-2-2 away from home but only 4-1-5 at home. They also have 15:21 gd. Which would suggest that they need to take care of their defense first. They were beaten really badly against Mainz, Eintracht, and Augsburg lately so the visitors are the favorites. Since I don't trust either of them, I will go for goals. Liverpool are favorites in this match, however I think Manchester United could remain unbeaten at Anfield. The Red Devils are the only side that escaped the defeat against Liverpool this season. But there is more - Manchester United are unbeaten against the best four teams on the table. The Red Devils won 2:1 against Manchester City, won 1:0 against Leicester and won 4:0 against Chelsea on the opening day. As I wrote above, Solskjaer's men played a draw with Liverpool in the reverse fixture played in October. Dreams Fc will be playing with the away team Karela and this game we have predicted an under of 2.5 total goals as the home team have played with Karela only 1 game and in this game the final scores were 0-0 It is fair to say the team shape didn’t work great, but I don’t think the manager could have done much different,” said Neville. It was just a tired performance by us… As a team we had been sprinting so hard for so long. Though Beckham’s crossing was missed, he was easily United’s best attacking player among the starting XI. Watford's opponents this week Wolves, fell to a narrow 1-0 defeat at runaway leaders Liverpool, though Wanderers had every right to feel aggrieved at the manner of their loss, which included a controversial VAR decision that overturned an equalizing goal. View more on instagramThe England midfielder, 27, had assumed greater responsibility for his younger siblings after his mother fell ill earlier in the season. His performances for United waned as a result and, speaking to the Daily Mail in December, he said had been "down and glum". Lingard revealed he had been told he was on his "last chance" by Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, following an incident on social media last summer. Palace cursing their luckPalace's season is fizzling out after their latest loss, the promise of that impressive first post-lockdown win at Bournemouth seeming an age away. This, however, was no tame surrender and Palace gave a good account of themselves, only to be undone by United's quality. And certainly Hodgson and his players will feel they were hard done by when their appeals for a penalty as Zaha tangled with Lindelof were ignored. The Portuguese worked with the striker during their time at Inter Milan and Manchester United, and have famously maintained a close personal bond. We have the best striker in England," said Mourinho. It doesn't make any sense for a striker of Zlatan's dimension to come to a club where we have Harry Kane. Real Bamako will host Duguwolofila for this fixture of the league. I expect, this will be a very tense match for both sides. Both teams will try to make a positive result. I believe, the hosts are favorites on the home ground. I expect, they to dominate in this match. In previous game Real Bamako is won 3-0 against Tombouctou. Also, we have Duguwolofila who's is also strong team. The visitors are undefeated in their last 5 matches. However, they have big fluctuations on the road. So, I think, the hosts will try to make a positive result. After all, this will be a very interesting match. But, in the games I have watched - and I have watched a lot of them - there have been so many occasions where Sadio has been the game-changer, and the match-winner, not just with his goals but also by creating chances and problems for the opposition. His work ethic, and the tireless pressing and running back that he does, is just remarkable considering he puts so much in going forward - and it's his all-round game that has so often been the trigger for Liverpool's success. There are a couple of clubs in England who have spent absolute fortunes over the past few seasons, for what they would consider good reasons, but it doesn't always work. Webb believes that it will force clubs to recruit more wisely. The clubs who are best at recruitment find players that no-one else sees," he says. So for clubs who do their homework it will be really good for them, because they will get even more value, whereas the clubs used to paying whatever it takes, they might want to re-evaluate what they do and be smarter. Both the latter days of December and the early part of January have seen Cliftonville thrive. The current league leaders, Paddy McLaughlin's men have won each of their last five, which has allowed them open up a three-point gap at the top of the table, though they have played one more game than their closest pursuers, who just so happen to be Monday's visitors. ADR Jicaral will host Grecia in the Primera Division Clausura of Costa Rica on Saturday. Jicaral Defeated San Carlos by 1-0 in the last game in road and Defeated Santos DG by 6-2 in the last game at home. Jicaral Scored 1 or less goals in the last eight matches. While Grecia Defeated Zeledon in the last game by 1-0 at home. That was the first win for Grecia at home this season. They just scored in one of the three away matches. Let’s try and put aside for one moment – if we can – the coronavirus crisis and try to imagine what would be dominating the football news cycle, most probably the summer transfer window. In Milan the answer is simple, the potential renewal of Gianluigi Donnarumma. The Milan goalkeeper, who turned 21 at the end of the February is under contract until June 2021. Assisted by Luka Modric. BookingPosted at 74' Andrés Guardado (Real Betis) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 74' Vinícius Júnior (Real Madrid) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 74' Foul by Andrés Guardado (Real Betis). Posted at 73' Foul by Karim Benzema (Real Madrid). Thomas Tuchel is a great coach and when I see him, I will certainly greet him and I think he will do the same. We worked well together for two years, and in the end things got a bit tough. We will certainly not become great friends in life any more. But that was three years ago. Match statsThe only previous encounter between Borussia Dortmund and PSG was in the 2010/11 Europa League group stages - both games ended in a draw (1-1 in Dortmund, 0-0 in Paris). Southampton vs Watford Live Score and Live Stream ScoreBat is covering Southampton vs Watford in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match ... Manchester United pair Marcus Rashford and Paul Pogba will be available for selection when the Premier League season resumes, says manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. Striker Rashford and midfielder Pogba were both out with long-term injuries when the campaign was suspended because of the coronavirus pandemic in March. Both players returned to small group training with the rest of the United squad last week. Second-placed RB Leipzig will travel to bottom-placed Paderborn this Saturday in German Bundesliga action. Leipzig will be hoping to earn a fourth straight Bundesliga victory in Saturday's contest. They will have to overcome a Paderborn side who will be full of confidence after last weekend's draw with Dortmund. But by the end of the third weekend, I was really missing it. It just goes with the weekend. And he's all for having crowd noise in empty stadiums. It's better than hearing the players puffing and swearing at each other," he says. His lockdown experience sounds quite relatableWhat are among the things a royal worries about during lockdown? Home-schooling and keeping young kids entertained, apparently. There has been plenty of speculation about who Newcastle might buy this summer but who would be Bay's dream signing? "If it was a player who I think we could get, I'd like it to be Philippe Coutinho from Barcelona," he said. There has already been a lot of talk about him coming and I wonder if he just really enjoyed it in the Premier League when he was with Liverpool and he could come back to life with us. Live Blog: Watford v Southampton Jan 28, 2024 — Follow all of the build-up and action as Watford take on Southampton in the fourth round of the Emirates FA Cup at Vicarage Road. Moreirense have won four of their last five matches against Aves and four of the pairs’ last five encounters have ended in a win to nil, so you can start to see just why we have backed Moireirense to win 2-0 this weekend. Olympiakos welcomes Crvena Zvezda in the 6 `th match of the Champions League, Group B. Olympiakos has 1 point and they have to go for a win today. Zvezda has 3 points and they would be happy with a draw to qualify for the Europa League. Crvena Zvezda has shown shambolic defending this season and they really can't compare to the previous year. In the 4 matches against Bayern and Tottenham they have shipped in 18 goals which is something. Olympiakos has lost away to Zvezda with 3:1 but they dominated until they had a man sent off. Olympiakos has played much better at home where they drew with Tottenham 2:2 and lost to Bayern 2:3. They can surely win this. In a letter to Fienga, the players said: “We players are ready to start playing as soon as possible, giving the maximum to achieve our goals, but we also realise that all this will not be enough to face the economic consequences of the current emergency. With the hope of doing something that will help the company to better restart the Roma project that we all share, we offer this financial proposal. On Sunday] we must all have the face of Ibrahimovic, fired up and determined. We must maximise our potential. Inter did better than us from the start of the season until December, but now we are trying to make up lost ground and we hope to play well in this derby. You prepare for every game with the intention of winning, but there are some matches that are worth more than others. Derby games are must-win fixtures. They had 10 months of hope in this coronavirus-interrupted season; it ended in despair. Brendan Rodgers' side faltered and lost momentum at the vital time. After the season restarted in June, they took the lead in injury time at Watford only to concede an equaliser, they lost timidly at Everton and they capitulated to lose 4-1 at Bournemouth with the game under control. Rodgers, in his assessment of how they fell out of the top four late on, can rightly point to the damaging impact of injuries to Maddison, his most innovative creator and crucial supplier to Golden Boot winner Jamie Vardy, and outstanding England left-back Ben Chilwell. Southampton vs Watford live match 6 February 2024 Watch 12 hours ago — Southampton FC vs. Watford FC live watch 6 February 1 hour ago — Watford v Southampton live stream, Sky Sports, Saturday 30 October, 3pm. Use a ... Assisted by Jonny Howson with a headed pass. SubstitutionPosted at 81' Substitution, Middlesbrough. George Saville replaces Lewis Wing. Posted at 80' Corner, Nottingham Forest. Conceded by Marcus Tavernier. Posted at 79' Attempt blocked. Joe Lolley (Nottingham Forest) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. It has been a conclusion to the football season like no other. To avoid ending 2019-20 without another ball being kicked because of coronavirus, English professional football has had to adapt in unprecedented and occasionally unusual ways. We've had games behind closed doors, fake crowd noise and Zoom walls, water breaks, five substitutions and, after the Championship play-off final on 4 August, 217 domestic matches in the space of just 49 days. Posted at 76' Foul by Blaise Matuidi (Juventus). Posted at 76' Jeremie Boga (Sassuolo) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 76' Foul by Matthijs de Ligt (Juventus). Posted at 76' Alfred Duncan (Sassuolo) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 73' Foul by Matthijs de Ligt (Juventus). Posted at 73' Stefano Turati (Sassuolo) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 73' Corner, Juventus. Despite all their dominance, the visitors conceded an equaliser as half-time approached when Moise Kean tapped in Theo Walcott's cross. But Bournemouth restored their lead just before the break as Dominic Solanke headed in from Diego Rico's delivery. The second half was nervy affair as the Cherries looked to hold onto their slender lead, but they grabbed a third and much-needed breathing space in the final 10 minutes after Jordan Pickford let a tame Junior Stanislas shot slip under his gloves and into the back of the net. Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos is doubtful for Wednesday's Scottish Premiership visit of Ross County because of a calf injury, manager Steven Gerrard has confirmed. The Colombian was set to make his first appearance of 2020 after missing the last three matches through suspension. But Morelos, Rangers' top scorer this season with 28 goals, may not feature. Alfredo has not only been suspended, he has had a small calf problem as well," Gerrard told Rangers TV. The hosts have 3 defeats and just one draw in their 4 home games so far in the league after the restart as they first lost to 10 men Hradec Kralove with 2-1, than they suffered a 4-0 home defeat to Zizkov followed by a 3-1 defeat at home to Prostejov as well while last round they managed a decent 2-2 draw at home with Vysehrad but lucky for them they have been able to win a couple of games away from home since the break and are at a safe distance from the relegation zone right now but could do well with more points. A reminder that while we correctly treat football as an escape from the more serious things in life, it’s still very much part of an extremely fetid world. Cancel your plans for a lovely old evening of Gazprom Watching football these days, you’re often struck by the troubling sense that you’re merely a corporate shill, suckered into watching what amounts to a product dreamt up by some marketing wonk which bears very little resemblance to the game we all fell in love with when we were too young to know better. Jose Mourinho, however, has been getting results without fanfare in largely unspectacular fashion to qualify for the Europa League. It's a start, although Mourinho will need to improve again next season to convince the doubters. He has got plenty of work to do - but plenty of talent to work with. Pre-season prediction: 3rdWhat I said in August: "The title? No - let's not forget they lost 13 league games last season - but top three and time to end Pochettino's wait for a trophy. Gent is on 2nd place in the league at this moment and although a pretty long distance separating them from 1st placed Club Brugge they are on a killing spree with 4 wins in a row and their 3 games after the winter break were superb all 3 winning first 3-1 at home with Mouscron, 4-1 at home with Genk and 3-0 away at KV Mechelen, and they were all decent opponents but Agent is finding the back of the net really easy at this moment and the winning run should continue with more goals being scored here.

Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Hier können sich Mitglieder austau...

Mitglieder

PYRAMID RADIO GROUP

bottom of page