top of page
—Pngtree—black and gold leaf line_1336850_edited.jpg

Pyramid Radio Swiss Gruppe

Öffentlich·65 Mitglieder

Amorebieta v Racing live free 04/02/2024

Live stream of the match SD Amorebieta vs Racing Santander from 04.02.2024. There are no available live streams or replays of this match. Match of the day.

To leave out Abdoulaye Doucoure and Troy Deeney after their win at Bournemouth and two-goal Riyad Mahrez after he danced his way through the Aston Villa defence on two occasions was very difficult. But I could not bring myself to leave out Kevin de Bruyne after his assist for Gabriel Jesus. Have you ever seen a pass like it? Out of this world. Falkirk will make a short trip east where Linlithgow Rose ‘ll host them at Prestonfield. Can the visitors continue their unbeaten away run with a win here? Read on for all our Scottish FA Cup predictions and tips. Even at home, The Imps have found it tough to be productive offensively of late. They've scored only three times in their last five at home, failing to score in three of those five. They also average a measly 2.63 shots on target for at home, which makes them League 1's worst team in terms of shots on target for at home. But that was a rare sight of the Celtic goal. The champions had switched to a back three for this encounter and seemed to have an extra man as they swarmed forward in waves. Frimpong, given even greater licence to bomb forward as a wing-back, was heavily involved, setting up Edouard to fire inches wide and then combining with the same player to break the deadlock after Callum McGregor had forced Marciano into action on a couple of occasions from distance. Today: Amorebieta v Racing live online 04/02/2024 Today: Amorebieta v Racing live online 04/02/2024 7 hours ago — SD Amorebieta vs. Racing Santander, 10:15 a.m.. Oviedo vs. Club Deportivo Eldense, 10:15 ... Dinamo took four points from their two Group home matches so far against Atalanta and Shakhtar, and their return of seven goals from that brace of continental outings at the Stadion Maksimir suggests they have the attacking tools to trouble a City defence that are without a clean sheet in nine attempts. At times it’s as if Vinicius cares a little too much. After scoring his first goal of the season in a 2-0 win over Osasuna, for instance, he burst into tears, overcome at the emotion of the moment. Having come under such intense scrutiny it was a reminder of the pressure heaped on the Brazilian’s shoulders as one of the young talents, along with the likes of Fede Valverde and Rodrygo, charged with carrying Real Madrid, one of the biggest clubs in the world, into the future. Paper Round’s view: That statement seems unambiguous from Ronaldo, meaning Juventus will likely see him start for the club when the new season begins. However they should be more concerned given Sarri’s recent history of causing upset with his squad - he was quickly turfed out at Chelsea despite securing Champions League football for the team. Subs: Guendouzi 5, Ozil 5, Torreira. Eintracht Frankfurt: Ronnow 7, Abraham 5, Hasebe 6, Hinteregger 5, Da Costa 5, Sow 5, Fernandes 5, Kostic 6, Kamada 9, Silva 5, Paciencia 5. Subs: Kohr 7, Gracinovic 7. KEY STATS When leading at half-time, Arsenal were unbeaten in 46 matches, winning 40 and drawing six - until tonight. Leeds were able to win last time but luckily as they managed to win on last minutes of the game. Tonight playing against a stronger side I don not know if they can repeat the prowess. Reading has not been on their best form for quite a while now but they are still a team strong at home. Leeds has many difficulties to score and I think we will notice it tonight. Reading won their last 3 games at home and Leads only won 1 out of the last 5 games away. Tonight I think the draw has value n Posted at 82' Attempt blocked. Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) right footed shot from a difficult angle on the right is blocked. Assisted by James McArthur. Posted at 79' Attempt missed. Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace) header from the centre of the box is just a bit too high following a corner. Posted at 79' Corner, Crystal Palace. Conceded by Ben Mee. SubstitutionPosted at 77' Substitution, Crystal Palace. For Liverpool to lose on the night was hard to take when you consider how they had Atletico penned back in their own half for long periods, and created so many chances. Adrian's opposite number, Jan Oblak, was Atletico's best player, and the Spanish side created next to nothing in normal time. Why Liverpool fans can wait for their title party Next up for Liverpool is a trip to Goodison Park, for Monday's Merseyside derby. SD Amorebieta vs Racing Ferrol Live Score & Result - Footlive Apr 6, 2024 — Racing Ferrol live scored; Statistics such as ball possession, shots, Shots on Goal , corner kicks, Offsides , Saves , Free Kicks, , yelow cards ... Unsurprisingly and no doubt part of the reason behind their status, they did not lose a single game, only drawing one - the 1993 Community Shield with Arsenal, which they won on penalties. The likes of Bryan Robson, Brian McClair and Lee Sharpe played a significant role during that time, with Eric Cantona's suspension for attacking a fan at Crystal Palace disrupting the side before Andrew Cole's arrival and Mark Hughes' departure signalled the end of it. Zbrojovka Brno are ranked 2nd place in the standings with 44 points, they are without any doubt big favorite for the win. However they are playing away from home. Listen are much weaker opponent, they are ranked 11th place in the league with 26 points. As you can see there is big difference in points won. Meanwhile, Hull could send out a big message in the fight for the playoffs with a win here. The visitors have just picked up another win on the road, while they head into this clash looking to build on some mixed away from by piling onto this Wednesday side. Which of the two top-six hopefuls will walk away with the points? Heerenveen and Den Haag will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eredivisie. Heerenveen this season have the following results: 7W, 8D and 8L. Meanwhile Den Haag have 4W, 5D and 14L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. I can't believe it is 25 years ago. One of the most significant moments in MLS history played out quietly on Monday, with a replay of the match on YouTube with social distancing limiting post and pre-game celebrations to social media. There were no reunions, no hugs and certainly no nostalgic visit back to the San Jose restaurant where they had a pre-game meal 25 years ago and several members of the team threw up not because the food was bad but because of the nerves. Substitute Conor Hourihane got the winner for Aston Villa in their 1-0 win over fellow strugglers Norwich City to end Villa's four-match losing run. Watford moved off bottom spot with a hard-earned draw at in-form Sheffield United. Gerard Deulofeu's goal on the break put Watford ahead but Oliver Norwood's penalty ensured the points were shared. United is no longer a football club, it's an institution. I feel the demands are beyond one human being. Returns as Manchester United manager on a temporary basis after his successor Wilf McGuiness is sacked. I'm getting tired of a lot of things, I thought when I gave up the managership I was going to get a bit of peace and quiet. Unfortunately that hasn't been the case. I can never understand this situation and the controversy about Sir Matt Busby's image and Sir Matt Busby looking over everyone's shoulder and doing this and that. In his head sometimes he is maybe not in the right place. My head was not in the right place at times. How can it be? I don't want to put my team in a position where I go late in the window and leave them without a replacement. But it will happen after me many times, with many players. The most painful part is that Spurs' last trophy was when me and Jermaine where there. It will be stated over and over again and make people angry that the lack of trophies is the main problem for players like Kane, who is captain of England and not getting younger. With Tondela chasing a result, there are few better sides to come across than Gil Vicente. The visitors have had their problems this season, with only bottom of the table Aves picking up fewer points than them on the road. With Tondela already picking up three points at Aves this season, they should be targeting a result here. SD Amorebieta vs Racing de Ferrol » Predictions, Odds, Watch now live without ads! Verified Legal Live Stream. *To watch, you must have a funded account or a placed ... Newport may have the second best defensive record in League Two but they have conceded in each of their last four and a total of five times in their last two. While Oldham are not the most prolific, they average 1.06 goals per game, however, given that they concede an average of two goals per game away from home, a 2-1 home win seems likely. At the time of writing this preview, they are 11th in the Premier League, a point and two places above opponents Southampton. If Everton are to be challenging for honours as their owner wants them too, they need to sort their away form out. Everton have lost ten away league games this season and but for their home form would be in a relegation battle. This should be a fascinating cup tie even though both sides will make changes. Southampton have been in good form over the past month with only three Premier League teams earning more points than them in the last five matches. Totttenham lack consistency and are again having problems on their travels. A bet on both teams to score is the tip. Gareth Bale is also in Real's squad. Match statsBarcelona have won more La Liga games against Real Madrid than any other side (72), while Real have beaten Barcelona more than any other side in the competition (72). Real have not won any of their last seven La Liga games against Barcelona (D3 L4) - should they fail to win this game, they will suffer their worst such streak in the competition in Clasico history. Stephen Kenny is to succeed Mick McCarthy as Republic of Ireland manager with immediate effect, the Football Association of Ireland has announced. Kenny, 48, was already set to replace McCarthy, 61, after Euro 2020 but the postponement of the play-offs and the tournament itself until 2021 because of Covid-19 has accelerated the FAI plan. McCarthy was appointed for a second spell in charge in November 2018. There’s a worry the Blues won’t get this deal over the line, but while there is time, there is hope. Chelsea eventually get their man just as the Italian window closes, but has Giroud sealed a move to Lazio/Inter (delete as appropriate) in time? Scuppering Spurs' hopes in the process? While we wait for news of whether Giroud’s deal sheet was faxed through in time, there’s breaking news in Spain. For large periods of this game the Blades certainly gave Guardiola plenty to think about, with their disciplined and organised defence frustrating City for well over an hour. In the end, Guardiola had to turn to the ever-reliable Aguero to get the job done. At 31, the Argentina international is in the twilight years of his football career but is arguably enjoying some of his best form. It took him just six minutes to get on the scoresheet after coming on for Jesus, who had struggled to get the better of the Blades' defence. This season's final will be renamed the Heads Up FA Cup final to raise mental health awareness. Manchester City are the holders after thrashing Watford 6-0 at Wembley on 18 May 2019Are there replays?There are no replays at this stage of the competition. If games are level after 90 minutes, there will be an additional 30 minutes of extra time. A penalty shootout will take place to decide a winner if the game is still level at 120 minutes. Fans on big screens and specific cameras to celebrate towards are some of the "broadcast enhancements" that will be used when the Premier League season restarts this week. A number of innovations, including tunnel cameras and audio from the coin toss, have been developed. Some viewers will also be given the option of listening to games with or without artificial crowd noise. Players will not hear the audio effects in the behind-closed-doors games. Posted at 80' Jack Harrison (Leeds United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 80' Foul by Charlie Adam (Reading). Posted at 78' Luke Ayling (Leeds United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 78' Foul by Andy Yiadom (Reading). SubstitutionPosted at 76' Substitution, Reading. World champions France, Germany and Portugal will be joined in Group F, to be played in Munich and Budapest, by the winners of playoff A or D in by far the toughest of the six first-round pools. Portugal were among the third seeded teams because of their relatively poor performance in the qualifiers. This is a toughie but Crystal Palace do not score enough - you look at their squad and where do the goals come from?Lawro's prediction: 2-0Sonny's prediction: 1-0 Chelsea v West HamWest Ham are a worry. I thought this would be a season they would not be so inconsistent with better players in the squad. Obviously there have been injuries, but Hammers boss Manuel Pellegrini is under pressure and there is a real chance they could slip into the bottom three. But after a bright start this term they are struggling in 16th place. It's absolutely massive for us to stay in the league," Moyes said. Anything but the Premier League won't be good. Wins against Chelsea and Norwich have stabilised the situation and victory over fellow strugglers Watford on Friday should be enough to keep the Hammers up, after which Moyes can begin reshaping the club. One of the things I heard in lockdown came from the Archbishop of York. It was incredible. I asked him: 'So, are you this Mason who scored 16 goals at the weekend? Was it a bit easy for you?' He looked at me and said: 'If it weren't for me, we would have lost 1-0. Greenwood (second from left) is one of a number of promising youngsters at Manchester UnitedGreenwood continued to make an impression in Manchester United's youth teams with his technical ability in particular standing out. Herediano will against Perez Zeledon in match Costa Rica Premier Division. My prediction this match could be the win for Herediano with margin score is 2 goals. Herediano have good result on last 3 match in league due to Herediano have won for the all match. Meanwhile, Perez Zeledon have also good result on last 3 match in league due to Perez Zeledon have won in 1 match, 1 match is draw and 1 match is lose. Nevertheless, I think that Herediano can beat Perez Zeledon due to Perez Zeledon always lose on last 5 away match. Surely Herediano have more chance to win on this match. It is with great sadness that Olympique de Marseille learned of the death of Pape Diouf," the club said on their official Twitter account. Pape will remain in the hearts of the Marseillais forever, as one of the great architects in the club's history. We send our sincerest condolences to his family and loved ones. Norwich's best chance fell to midfielder Todd Cantwell at 1-0 on the stroke of half-time, but the England Under-21 international's low curler was kept out by a stunning save from David de Gea. United move back into fifth place, five points behind Chelsea, while the Canaries remain rooted to the foot of the division, a long seven points from safety having played a game more than the three teams above them. Posted at 63' Attempt saved. Lukas Nmecha (Middlesbrough) right footed shot from a difficult angle on the right is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Adam Clayton. Posted at 61' Foul by Son Heung-Min (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 61' Adam Clayton (Middlesbrough) wins a free kick in the defensive half. You can guarantee every other Premier League team will be watching both of Wednesday's games, seeing if they can learn anything that they can use themselves. Lawro's prediction: 1-1 Man City v Arsenal (20:15 BST)City's last game was a derby defeat at Old Trafford, when they did not really turn up. That performance is long gone now, though - I am sure most of their players cannot remember last week, let alone their last game. You can get performances and results like Wednesday night and it boosts it so much and I know our boys will be up for it," Solskjaer told reporters. We're going away against arguably the best team in England. It will be a difficult game but we need consistency. Before everyone was doom and gloom but it's a chance to turn that doubt into belief.

Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Hier können sich Mitglieder austau...

Mitglieder

PYRAMID RADIO GROUP

bottom of page